Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

After their over the top celebrations in the first leg that was particularly pleasing.

You could tell that annoyed the Rangers players and had it not been for that we might not have went through. The perfect inspiration.

35 minutes ago, thepundit said:

After their over the top celebrations in the first leg that was particularly pleasing.

You could tell that annoyed the Rangers players and had it not been for that we might not have went through. The perfect inspiration.

53 minutes ago, Orbix said:

Lawrence and Lundstram yes, but Goldson was poor for me tonight. Lacking concentration, not talking with Sands or Tav enough, fluffing his clearances. Not saying he was 1/10, but he wasn’t up to his normal standards.

Sands is an interesting one. Can play some very good passes and get some good pace on them but he was clearly rather nervous today. A couple times he gave it away under not a lot of pressure. A useful player to have around but I'd hope that Davies will come in as the starting CB when fit.

He was being played out of position and again, between two players who were having very difficult nights of it. Can see him comfortably sitting in the spot at the base of the midfield that Edu did, if we were to play a 442/4411 diamond at any point. 

1 hour ago, Orbix said:

Their striker just went to Brighton and played in the win against United. That’s who they’re backed by . 

Ah, so their team has been disassembled and are shitter? Explains a lot.

That's the first time Rangers have ever come back from 2 down in the first leg to win a European tie. (Hardly surprising when they're only 10 years old...)

What's the script with Scottish teams in general? @craigkillie know the answer?

10 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Cheers Jorg.

Could have mentioned hungry Sands inspires Sevco to empty the Union from Europe but will save it for another time.

My festival show starts soon :) 

Glad to see you're a lot better! :thumsup2

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

Thanks, should have known most of them, tbh.

So, basically every other major Scottish outfit managed it before Rangers did. Better late than never, I suppose...

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Thanks, should have known most of them, tbh.

So, basically every other major Scottish outfit managed it before Rangers did. Better late than never, I suppose...

Got to concede a 2 goal lead to have a shot at overcoming one