Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

4 minutes ago, Ewan8472 said:

R.U. o.k. Kinky ?

Worrying about the summer transfer window already ?

You have Souttar arriving , and Scott Wright night be like a new playet

Hi Ewan.  Nice to see you again.  Hope you're ok.

I was making a tongue in cheek remark about the diddies recycling the same old nonsense.

As for this season?  Wright has come on to a game and Oor Calvin has gone from 'hopeless to hero' in the space of 12 months.

On 21/05/2022 at 13:31, Monkey Tennis said:

It's a measure of where we're at that Rangers fans are being lauded for their excellent behaviour because it only consisted of sectarian singing on a huge scale.  

A great many of their fans really are horrible b*****ds.

It's a shame for Rangers that there was only a trophy available for winning the football match, and no prize for not creating a large scale civil disturbance and no silverware for not being involved in violence in large numbers.

Edited by milhouse

On 21/05/2022 at 19:12, The_Kincardine said:

I am absolutely fucking fuming at the behavior of our fans, BTW.

Being nice?  Picking up litter?  When did that happen before?

More importantly, we will have to put up with the daft wee diddies boring us with the same 'dug bites man' pic they have used for the past 14 years.

Still.  We start again.  

Fans' behaviour will improve, but in the absence of firm club/Association/league/police action, it seems to only change over geological timescales. 

I can remember being at Hampden decades ago when the fans were less tolerant of "alternative relationship" issues. 2 popular chants were "We hate Jimmy Hill, he's (ahem," aloof") " and" Bobby Moore, superstar, he walks like a woman and he wears a bra".  Doubt that pish would go down well now. 

The anti-Catholic pish so beloved of our more "staunch" mob is so ridiculous it is beyond parody. I can only assume that when one of our Roman Catholic players come on, these "supporters" close their eyes and don't see the players blessing themselves. If they weren't utter hypocrites, they'd tear up their season tickets and let sane folk take their places. Maybe one day.  On a positive note, at least there was no Hampden pitch invasion on Saturday.  Small mercies. 

Edited by Salt n Vinegar

On 19/05/2022 at 21:27, Merkland Red said:

What an arsehole.

Looks like several fans went missing after the game. Friends can't get in touch with them. Fingers crossed they turn up in one piece.

oh no. Have they been asked to dip into their pocket to save their club again?

On 21/05/2022 at 19:31, The_Kincardine said:

Hi Ewan.  Nice to see you again.  Hope you're ok.

I was making a tongue in cheek remark about the diddies recycling the same old nonsense.

As for this season?  Wright has come on to a game and Oor Calvin has gone from 'hopeless to hero' in the space of 12 months.

Shirley shurely

On 17/05/2022 at 20:39, Orbix said:

£10 to Celtic/Rangers charity foundation?

Not seen anything yet from any Liverpool players past or present asking fans to behave and it’s now Thursday.

I’m confident you will honour this however

On 26/05/2022 at 14:00, Jinky67 said:

Not seen anything yet from any Liverpool players past or present asking fans to behave and it’s now Thursday.

I’m confident you will honour this however

w9ZN4DS.jpg

though I feel someone should have said something to this lot;

1 minute ago, Orbix said:

w9ZN4DS.jpg

though I feel someone should have said something to this lot;

Good man, much respect 👍

And i agree and sad to hear what’s happening with the fans now right enough

Edited by Jinky67

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, G51 said:

The CL draw was this morning, some Belgian diddies. Home tie is the second leg.

Decent draw and good we are home 2nd. 50% chance we will be drawn against Monaco or PSV for the Playoff round. 

Royale…

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

…Union…

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

…Saint Gilles

Mr Bean Reaction GIF

Owned by the bloke who has Brighton, so imagine they’ve got a healthy budget for the league and that stratospheric rise wasn’t just a blip. None of the games in the qualifiers are going to be easy. Thank f**k we avoided Monaco though. 

40 minutes ago, Orbix said:

Royale…

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

…Union…

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

…Saint Gilles

Mr Bean Reaction GIF

Owned by the bloke who has Brighton, so imagine they’ve got a healthy budget for the league and that stratospheric rise wasn’t just a blip. None of the games in the qualifiers are going to be easy. Thank f**k we avoided Monaco though. 

And what GIF do you have for the name of their ultras, Bhoys? (yes, I'm serious)

• 2 weeks later...