Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

7 hours ago, jagfox said:

Ironically was in the Iron Horse bar on the day of the UEFA Cup final in 2008 and made the mistake of making that comment in the company of the late great Tommy Gemmell. He won't shy in disputing my statement haha

****ing blooter it !

I have been highly critical of the behaviour of Rangers fans at big events in the past, so have to give the fans in Seville massive credit for the past few days. It seems as if everything, bar a few minor clashes with Germans, went really well. From the TV coverage the fans in the stadium didn't seem to be your usual Rangers away day mob. Little was heard over the TV from Rangers fans so not the usual party songs going round Europe. Credit where it's due.
This. I've very much had my fun regarding the result but not utterly embarrassing yourselves and Scottish Football as a whole off the pitch is to be commended. 
Hope we see the same on Saturday. 
They don't deserve any credit for not behaving like complete arseholes. It's what any normal people would do. It's remarkable they haven't trashed the place but I draw the line at commending them for not doing it.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

What an arsehole.

Looks like several fans went missing after the game. Friends can't get in touch with them. Fingers crossed they turn up in one piece.

Where are the people

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

They don't deserve any credit for not behaving like complete arseholes. It's what any normal people would do. It's remarkable they haven't trashed the place but I draw the line at commending them for not doing it.

My post was really about my previous comments on here about the certainty that the Rangers fans in Seville would riot. They didn’t. I was wrong, so just setting the record straight from my point of view.

8 hours ago, bennett said:

Did that impress you?

I obviously wanted Rangers to lose on Wednesday, but didn’t feel any real joy at the moment the winning penalty went in, just a sort of relief.

12 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I haven't murdered anyone today.

Not a word of thanks. Makes me wonder if it's worth it.

Do you have a history of murdering people in the same way that Rangers fans have a history of rioting?