Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

7 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

All those gimps who went to Spain to watch it on TV deserve the pain.

Must be 10,000 - 15,000 in that stadium.  A further 15,000 - 20,000 silently at the game....so where does this figure of 100,000 fans in Seville come from?

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Spent public money she never earned. Spent some of it on protecting a peadophile.

Abused her parliamentary privilege (that she never earned) on numerous occasions.

Is a massive Tory.

And one year I had to watch her shite Christmas message.

No that's  the Queen and she's an affront to all decent thinking people but it's this 'c**t queen' I'm concerned about ?  If there's a c**t queen on the loose turning otherwise rational people into bubbling buckets of sweary invective over a football match then we should all be afraid, very afraid.

Last night it was just relief when that penalty went in. I wasn't going wild or anything, it was a sense of "thank f**k". But today my mood is ridiculously good. I clearly care more than I thought [emoji38]

21 minutes ago, bennett said:

It's been a great season with some outstanding nights, fitba is all about highs and lows. Dwelling on defeats isn't for me, you've just got to take the results that are thrown at you.

The players have built up a lot of belief and confidence this season, the improvement of Bassey's performances is a good example of that.  Hearts on Saturday and then on to next season, hopefully we can build on this.

Your cleverness does rival vikingtons tbf so I can't argue with that final point.

BogusWholeDolphin-size_restricted.gif.c737887f687f1816cb4287bce2c3fb63.gif

8 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

No that's  the Queen and she's an affront to all decent thinking people but it's this 'c**t queen' I'm concerned about ?  If there's a c**t queen on the loose turning otherwise rational people into bubbling buckets of sweary invective over a football match then we should all be afraid, very afraid.

1 hour ago, cyderspaceman said:

Mr Pedantic here.    Last night was the opposite of an enormity.

Definition of enormity

1: an outrageous, improper, vicious, or immoral act

You are not alone in misusing this word.       :offtopicI know, soz.  :)

Fine.

ENORMOUSNESS

f0a5d1f2-3d12-4895-bdc9-8556a5dcf895_screenshot.jpg.6548f9f5d9cfb93d88b85577669fef3b.jpg

26 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

My concern also.

A football match topic turns into folk talking about a c.... Queen.

Wow.

Must be such a disappointment to all the Old Firm Haters on here, the city of Seville is still largely intact.

Well done to the large Rangers support, who were on the whole very well behaved. 

I'm so shattered. Had to sprint out the stadium and across most of Seville to catch my bus. Then got about 3 hours sleep in a bumpy 6 hour bus back to Madrid. And now I'm working 😂

Gutting game and end to it really. So close to winning that and I think Kent should buried that chance at the end.

I also don't understand why GVB didn't get Roofe on earlier. Having an actual striker who knows where to run made a difference in that last bit of ET. Ah well.

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

That was the worst kind of defeat for ***s and ticks literally every available box.

• The heartbreak of losing on penalties
  • Missing a total sitter late in ET
  • The big money marquee signing capping a miserable few months of contributing f**k all missing the vital pen
  • Unable to blame the ref for any pro-Celtic conspiracies
  • Missed probably the only chance many of these c***s will see in their lifetimes to lord the european trophy count 2-1 over Celtic fans
  • Missed probably the only chance many of these c***s will see in their lifetimes to shut Aberdeen fans up over most european trophies
  • Thousands of ***s spending thousands of pounds to get over there and suffer a gutter of a defeat that can be about 75% laid at the feet of their own legend of a manager shiting it

Fantastic stuff 😂

May I add - celebrating the coin toss like a goal only to lose in front of their (not a looker in the bunch) crowd

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Pish. The c**t, scum, bigot club died in 2012. They died due to massive financial cheating that finally caught up with them.

They were not demoted. They died and a new Rangers had to be formed. Sadly it too is a c**t, scum bigot club and it too tried to cheat by demanding it be placed in the top league. When that failed they demanded to be placed in the second tier.

This new club were admitted to the bottom tier. They were signing players on £8k a week to play against part time teams. The 'journey' was not some sort of amazing fairytale or against all odds triumph. It was a cold, emotionless blunder towards the top league, achieved by chucking millions of pounds at shite. There were plenty of comical moments along the way.

They won their first Premiership title by chucking even larger sums of cash at players and managers. Signing a player for circa £12M and paying Gerrard a hefty wage is hardly some great 'turnaround' story. It's yet another cold, emotionless, empty piece of nonsense that has been bought with eye watering sums of cash.

Hopefully last night was hugely damaging to the financial plans of this new Rangers and that this version goes bust and dies, like the old, dead Rangers.

And hopefully the c**t queen goes along with them.

I did say that Rangers have unparalleled resources beyond every other club in Scotland bar Celtic, but the combined value of their squad is minuscule compared to some of the clubs that competed in the the EL this season. From a side that had just a stranded handful of contracted players (who couldn’t get deals elsewhere) just 10 years ago, to reaching a major European final is some turnaround. I didn’t say anything about fairytales or any other birthday caird pish!