Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

The world feels a little brighter today. 

Good morning, P&B. 

Indeed. 

I'm going to walk to work this morning.  I'll be like Jerry St Clair after he got the all-clear in Phoenix Nights.

7 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

I usually feel sorry for teams losing on penalties, but not this lot though, it’s fucking glorious. Old **** crying, young **** crying, fat **** crying. They’re all fucking crying and I’m 100% loving it. 

I hope they are hurting like f**k for many years to come.

They are terrible losers but are even worse when they win. 

The only downside is the Celtic fans are making it all about them but some of the videos kicking about are amusing.  Still two cheeks of the same arse.

17 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Indeed. 

I'm going to walk to work this morning.  I'll be like Jerry St Clair after he got the all-clear in Phoenix Nights.

Enjoy it, but I do hope when the dust settles German football will take a long, hard look at itself. 

The damage they almost caused is unthinkable. 

All joking aside, I think GVB has got to carry a huge portion of the blame. It's like he settled for penalties after Frankfurt equalised. His subs were pretty baffling. You just need to look at the immediate impact roofe had when he came on to see that he'd have been a better option earlier in the game instead of Sands or Kamara

36 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I hope they are hurting like f**k for many years to come.

They are terrible losers but are even worse when they win. 

The only downside is the Celtic fans are making it all about them but some of the videos kicking about are amusing.  Still two cheeks of the same arse.

That is the downside although the same would happen if the bigoted shoe was on the other boot. Hilarious they lost but with this £40m Celtic will now win 20 in a row at least. Rangers will be 2nd for 20 in a row. What a league 😂.

2 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

All joking aside, I think GVB has got to carry a huge portion of the blame. It's like he settled for penalties after Frankfurt equalised. His subs were pretty baffling. You just need to look at the immediate impact roofe had when he came on to see that he'd have been a better option earlier in the game instead of Sands or Kamara

Totally this. Eintracht totally ran out of ideas and could barely keep hold of the ball. Pretty telling that Roofe created the potential game-winning chance. Had he been on 15-20mins earlier they might have won. Also letting Ramsey take a pen was criminal. He's been a perma-injured bottleless chump since he signed. His penalty was one of a man with zero confidence. 

Shame 😂

C'mon now lads. We've had our fun ( hee hee), maybe we should leave ( hahaha) them to wallow in their grief( tee hee), After all they were( titter) representing Scotland( hahahahahaha).

Oh f**k it! Right up them. Heeheehee.  Utterly delicious.