Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

That Ramsey penalty looks absolutely dreadful on second watching.

Lazy, and hit with all the conviction of someone who genuinely looked like he couldn't give a flying f**k.

I'm genuinely confused as to why Rangers thought bringing on a loan player, who they didn't trust to play any of the first 116 minutes, for penalties was a good idea.

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

What surprised me was McGregor standing static in the goal. It may make little difference but I always thought the goalies that bounce about and flail their arms and go from side to side are 100% more off putting to any penalty taker. 

Maybe he needed a Zimmer frame to do that. I don’t know but he made little effort to out off the Frankfurt players. 

The Forest keeper had it down to a tee in their play off match last night. McGregor never looked like saving one. Hilarious after the build up McCoist gave him. 

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

That Ramsey penalty looks absolutely dreadful on second watching.

Lazy, and hit with all the conviction of someone who genuinely looked like he couldn't give a flying f**k.

I'm genuinely confused as to why Rangers thought bringing on a loan player, who they didn't trust to play any of the first 116 minutes, for penalties was a good idea.

it looked complete dreadfull on first watching , i knew it was getting missed