Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Goldson continually firing his long diagonals to big Scott Wright instead of playing a wee short pass to Ryan Jack in a bit of space was getting on my nerves there. That tactic makes absolutely zero sense. 

Conservative from Frankfurt. Interested to see what they do second half as they'll surely look to come out their shell more.

Rangers just playing their usual style. They don't really look capable of playing through Frankfurt but were forcing plenty set pieces which can be scored from. 

Rangers look scared. They sat off Frankfurt and showed them too much respect. Do that for another 45 minutes and they will score.

Go and try to win the game rather than try not to lose it and they have a chance here.

That was a bit like an international game between two second-tier sides. Both can't really disrupt a team's dominant spell so just need to weather it in a deeper block, win a foul or something then try and make the most of their own spell.

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Zenit didn't scored until the 72nd minute...

That Zenit team would beat the two of these teams put together.. 

Pretty even really.  Frankfurt have had slightly more chances, but nothing that clear cut.

This could absolutely go either way.

I'm no more relaxed than I was at the start.  It doesn't look like being high scoring and Rangers really might win it.

21 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Rae calls Lindstrom "theatrical" for being injured when Tavernier pulled him back and kneed him in the leg

He's doing my tits in. Everytime he says his name i keep imagining two Rangers boys tackling each other.