Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

It begins….
Tbf looking at the two groups I get the sense that the Frankfurt fans are a proper group who've just attacked a random pub filled with Rangers fans, maybe the first they've found. There was a video kicking about of a similar looking group running around last night presumably looking for a scrap. Pretty shite if Rangers fans have just been caught up in that randomly.

That one lad walking out to meet them. 🤡

Most of the guys in that video are doing the right thing just ignoring them and carrying on with their beer but I'm going to say swaggering across the street with your arms outstretched is probably not the way to diffuse the situation.

I predict this will go like the Euro 2020 final. One side will take an early lead, then cling on till mid way through the 2nd half and concede, at which point they have been defending for so long they won't be able to kick into attack, resulting in ET drudgery and pens, or a loss for the early leaders.

I predict this will go like the Euro 2020 final. One side will take an early lead, then cling on till mid way through the 2nd half and concede, at which point they have been defending for so long they won't be able to kick into attack, resulting in ET drudgery and pens, or a loss for the early leaders.
As funny as a penalty defeat would be... nah, too nerve-wracking.

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Having no strikers and playing fcking Scott Wright will make for a Frankfurt win. Yous done well to get there but party is over 

Na. He's the secret weapon. Steam into the EF (no, not East Fife) keeper and take a red for the team. Either that or he's there to win first touch fouls to save the legs of the good players from too much "attention".