Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

9 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Nah patched it the now mate, just canny bring myself to try organising it all again, pretty much all I've did since Thursday night lol, 

Might get a miracle later in the week but i doubt it, 

I think I'd only go with a ticket. Seville is a cracking city and with 2 different clubs it could be great experience even without one, but given the likely numbers and fan reputations it could end up being difficult just finding somewhere to watch it on the telly.

This is going to be a disaster eh? Unless they come up with some plan to house the large number of fans from both sides. I read an article today which suggested opening up the other two stadiums in the city with big screens (one for each team). Seems a sensible suggestion. Obvious questions about policing but the numbers are going to be there anyways

6 hours ago, Lola montez said:

I have a West Ham supporting mate who booked flights from Stansted at 0855 on the morning of the game and has a hotel room for 3 in Seville which he is looking to offload. 

Haha

1 hour ago, Lola montez said:

Not funny, just trying to help.

Enjoy the seaside⬇️

You are mistaken. Dundee aren't going to the seaside leagues. This common misconception vexes, nay, positively irks me.

Talking from experience here.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
6 hours ago, Henrik said:

Credit also to his auld da' who likely explained to him that actually going to Seville would likely result in him being battered by fellow Rangers fans and large attack dogs.

Folk really can’t just say, “aye that’s nice, well done”, without being a dick about it 😂

Not being funny but how did the lad get the tickets considering season ticket holders and people going week in week out could get near them, unless they're the neutral UEFA tickets he got in the ballot.

Some extra tickets just got released via the UEFA website for any that might be looking still. Not sure if there's any left but a few on my bus that were still on the lookout managed to get one so that's most catered for. Can't wait!

A few Rangers fan wondering why no venue in Glasgow is bending over backwards to air a live screening of Frankfurt's EL victory. I wonder why no company is taking advantage of "a very easy money maker"?

1 hour ago, jagfox said:

A few Rangers fan wondering why no venue in Glasgow is bending over backwards to air a live screening of Frankfurt's EL victory. I wonder why no company is taking advantage of "a very easy money maker"?

I don't really get the complaining. Pubs all over Glasgow will be showing the game.

Seems the authorities in Sevilla are being very organised though.