Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

4 minutes ago, Detournement said:

In 2008 Rangers nearly got football stopped but they have been good this time scoring a lot of goals and making chances.

Thoughts and prayers to the Celtic fans who try to get to their UEFA license revoked at the Celtic AGM every year for the past decade. 

Pers12stance Beats Resistance

3 minutes ago, stressball said:

I see he learned his lesson and didn’t mention Allah

Do I really need to come out say I thought those tweets are horrendous or something?

Of course they were. I'm loving how Diallo has managed to keep a good attitude even though the loan spell hasn't worked out like all parties would have wanted..  I'd definitely like to see him come back next year but that's probably unlikely. 

Just now, Jacky1990 said:

All tonight proves is, with the exception of Liverpool, City and Real Madrid, the standard of football just now is pretty shite across Europe.

This. I’ve watched more Scottish and UEFA games this past 6 months than in the previous 10 years and it’s been fucking atrocious.

1 minute ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Do I really need to come out say I thought those tweets are horrendous or something?

Of course they were. I'm loving how Diallo has managed to keep a good attitude even though the loan spell hasn't worked out like all parties would have wanted..  I'd definitely like to see him come back next year but that's probably unlikely. 

I think you do.

The boy has been shit canned all over your forums.

I also don’t see him improving you, to be honest.

Bags of talent with not much application. Thought he’d walk it up here and didn’t.

I will say I appreciate your refreshing take on him though.

2 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Why not? He loves Rangers apparently 🙄

3 minutes ago, stressball said:

I think you do.

The boy has been shit canned all over your forums.

I also don’t see him improving you, to be honest.

Bags of talent with not much application. Thought he’d walk it up here and didn’t.

I will say I appreciate your refreshing take on him though.

"My forums" being Pie and Bovril where I didn't see any poster upset with Diallo posting a touching tribute with relation to his religion...

8 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

He’s a young Shane Duffy. 
Yes, that shite.

As a neutral that was an incredible performance tonight against a quality side. Edge of your seat stuff. What's more incredible is where Rangers were 9 years ago.

I'm predicting a Rangers win in Seville and Scottish football will be all the better for it.

I actually thought McCoist’s behaviour at the end was great. It was human, he just went for it and was clearly full on heads gone. He would never have done it had it been the recent cup semi final v Celtic or anything else domestically. Good on him for not remaining professional, no harm in it at all IMHO.

23 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

As a neutral that was an incredible performance tonight against a quality side. Edge of your seat stuff. What's more incredible is where Rangers were 9 years ago.

I'm predicting a Rangers win in Seville and Scottish football will be all the better for it.

Nonsense.