Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Quite. I am still amazed we got two draws at Ibrox this season give how they have performed in Europe. 

Love Seville as a city. Treat it with respect Rangers fans. I suspect that is wishful thinking. 

Aye, same. 

7 minutes ago, Empty It said:
9 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:
‘The spirit of Jimmy Bell in their hearts’
Who is Jimmy Bell?

Only the most successful kit man ever and a wee bit of a bigot.

John Clark was more successful and not a bigot.

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

A cynic might think he sacrificed himself in order for Rangers to find the motivation to win tonight. Fair play to him good Rangers man until the last.

Difficult to look down your nose at rangers fans when this is the kind of shite you post, no?

To win this tie without Morelos has been unbelievable. Not just for the goal threat but the drop off in quality to his replacements.

And it isn't like they fluked this. They had better chances than Leipzig tonight and kept them quiet in the first leg.

European finalists 2022

Spain 1

England 1

Scotland 1

Germany 1

Italy 1

Netherlands 1

I hate Rangers as much as the next man but I’m going to have to admit, I did not want them to lose tonight. They’ve been incredible in Europe and fully deserve this. To see West Ham getting dumped out at the same stage to another German team makes it all the sweeter. The English love shitting on Scottish football despite the teams there having massive budgets compared to us. For Rangers to get this far is nothing short of remarkable. I don’t think they’ll win the final but they deserve to be there.

McCoist decided not to be a broadcaster for a period of time tonight.
All objectivity and professionalism was lost.
Even worse than the mob last night.

That's harsh.

He does the same for Scotland and I love it.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Shite. And Rangers fans on tour abroad in numbers, only have “riot” in their DNA.

Frankfurt fans on the park and attacking pubs full of west ham fans last night, could be loads of drunken arseholes performing in Seville.