Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

I have a feeling that as far as the overall tie is concerned, tonight is a case of "next goal the winner". I can't see us scoring three times. 

I've not been a big fan of Sakala but I thought he played well against Celtic and got himself into good scoring positions. 

Everyone needs to play a blinder tonight. Go two goals up and Ibrox will be rocking; lose the first goal and it could be a long, long night. 

Ever the optimist, I'll go for 2-0 Rangers - as long as Bassey stops driving me nuts by kicking the ball too far ahead of himself and having to go in "baws oot" to try to retain possession... 

4 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Wouldn't it be better to be at work, at least you might have something to take your mind off it now and then.

Aye, it's going to be a long day. I'm (early 😁) retired and Mrs Salt n Vinegar is at her sister's till the weekend. She said something about something called "a washing", and I think I caught a passing reference to "a hoover", but even today probably won't be the day to rush into dangerous DIY like that... 

Seriously though, I don't think I'll be able to suffer watching the pre-match coverage. I'll record it and I'll maybe watch it afterwards, if it goes well.   I'll maybe watch a film this afternoon. 

49 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Wouldn't it be better to be at work, at least you might have something to take your mind off it now and then.

Possibly, but I’ll be in Glasgow early doors so hopefully a couple of settlers will help!

I’d never be able to concentrate at work haha.

2 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Would Goodson and tavernier miss the final if booked?  They had yellows in first leg.  Ref shows more cards than a blackjack dealer.

No, it's 3 cards for a booking. Only if someone gets a red can they be suspended.