Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, J_Stewart said:

Only seen the last 20, but Rangers may well get pumped in the second leg. Playing at home a goal down they’ll need to open up, and will need to leave gaps that they haven’t tonight by playing so deep.

Here’s hoping anyway.

Aye. Craig and comment about taking the 0-0 and going back to Ibrox and going for it was bizarre. Was always going to need two performances such as the one tonight.

Quite a good result that, I suspect most Rangers fans would have taken that pre match. Lost 1-0 in Braga in the first leg of the quarter final after all.
1-0 used to be a bad result in the olden days of the away goal, thankfully they’re behind us.
50/50 who goes through from here IMO.

Rangers will be delighted with that. Really should have been at least 2, Nkunku with the open goal and the header that he should score.

Rangers offered nothing, really, buy that clearly wasn't the plan.

Still in the tie, but have to fancy RB with Rangers now having to attack them.

2 minutes ago, Lex said:

Quite a good result that, I suspect most Rangers fans would have taken that pre match. Lost 1-0 in Braga in the first leg of the quarter final after all.
1-0 used to be a bad result in the olden days of the away goal, thankfully they’re behind us.
50/50 who goes through from here IMO.

Behave.

All I wanted was to be still in it for the second leg and based on that performance from both teams I'm relatively confident we could get a result if things go our way. 

The only team in Champions League or Europa League not in the "top 5" and we held our own. Great strike separated it and I dare say many neutrals will say we were unlucky. 

Just now, Albus Bulbasaur said:

All I wanted was to be still in it for the second leg and based on that performance from both teams I'm relatively confident we could get a result if things go our way. 

The only team in Champions League or Europa League not in the "top 5" and we held our own. Great strike separated it and I dare say many neutrals will say we were unlucky. 

Held your own?

I'm sure that's what you say about Motherwell when they come to Ibrox and park the bus.

I think the game played out as expected with no Morelos or Roofe. Not a devastating result but a blow to lose the goal at the time we did.

I’m not too disheartened by it though, I do think we can cause them problems at Ibrox. Down but not out.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Held your own?

I'm sure that's what you say about Motherwell when they come to Ibrox and park the bus.

It usually is tbf.. 

Do you really think Rangers played poor and didn't "hold their own"?

I thought they'd pump us by 3 before kick off.