Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just before KO, I just want to say to the Rangers fans on here with all sincerity, I really do hope yous get absolutely fucking humped tonight. Right up to the makers mark x x

Ocht well. You enjoy your night M876. 

Ocht well. You enjoy your night M876. 
As to the football, I have been a bit surprised at how well Rangers have done with Roofe up top in place of Morelos, having previously looked a bit clueless without Morelos up there.

No Roofe either might be a bridge too far though. In theory, Aribo should be able to do the central role. He is big enough and strong enough to look after the ball and no one takes a ball out the air better than he does, butits different doing it with your back to goal and a CH breathing down your neck.... If he can't be an effective out ball, its a long night.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

As to the football, I have been a bit surprised at how well Rangers have done with Roofe up top in place of Morelos, having previously looked a bit clueless without Morelos up there.

No Roofe either might be a bridge too far though. In theory, Aribo should be able to do the central role. He is big enough and strong enough to look after the ball and no one takes a ball out the air better than he does, butits different doing it with your back to goal and a CH breathing down your neck.... If he can't be an effective out ball, its a long night.

Doubt he’ll be the out ball or be expected to play with his back to goal much.

Edited by 8MileBU

Steve Clarke's sometimes done this Aribo out of possession thing with McGinn and I don't really like it. Works well if your shape's good at forcing opposition wide to the two more defensive-minded midfielders but having your attacking midfielder essentially as a 6 defensively is dodgy as Aribo's lack of awareness has sometimes shown already.

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

There should be more yellow cards for 'professiinal' fouls in the middle of the park. That Leipzig one on Aribo, for example. 

A professional foul should be a yellow card every time as there is no attempt to play the ball

5 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Scott Wright is brutal. Every slither of possession he has fucked it. 

Was going to post the same. 

Spoiler

16/1 Wright next goal scorer on b365. Nae danger. 

Edited by alta-pete