Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Just now, Stormzy said:

You've said this last part before but you seemingly care more about Rangers than all the other diddies considering you spam all of our threads with your shitposts, looking for attention and looking for an argument, the fact you're willing to do this on the subject of racism is just quite frankly reprehensible. 

Why don't you go start a thread with all your concerns rather than polluting this one with your inane drivel? 

Again I observe you have failed to condemn the racism within your own club.

Why is that?

Is racism only a problem when aimed at your club?

Your club and Celtic continue to cause problems in the West of Scotland and it would be a happy day for Scottish football if you fucked off to England. 

5 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Again I observe you have failed to condemn the racism within your own club.

Why is that?

Is racism only a problem when aimed at your club?

Your club and Celtic continue to cause problems in the West of Scotland and it would be a happy day for Scottish football if you fucked off to England. 

Write it in your diary, I assure you nobody else cares and this thread would be a better place if you fucked off somewhere to downplay racism. Is there not an EDL forum or something for your types? 

6 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Write it in your diary, I assure you nobody else cares and this thread would be a better place if you fucked off somewhere to downplay racism. Is there not an EDL forum or something for your types? 

Would that the EDL and SDL that I have marched against.

I'm a member of the very far left SSP.

I am no racist.

Yet again you have not condemned racism within your club.

Any reason?

I condemn all racism hence I have called out the hypocrisy of the club you support?

Edited by WilliamBragg

1 minute ago, WilliamBragg said:

Would that the EDL and SDL that I have marched against.

I'm a member of the very far left SSP.

I am no racist.

Yet again you have not condemned racism within your club.

Any reason?

You're down playing racist abuse to rattle on about something else and act like a c**t whilst doing so. 

This is the last response because surely if you don't have attention you'll scuttle off back to somewhere where your views are appreciated. I tried to give you a chance when you were being an arsehole in the first Rangers thread you derailed with your pathetic attention seeking but this is beyond the pale. You're a fucking cretinous c**t and I hope you realise how tedious and pitiful your whole act is. 

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

You're down playing racist abuse to rattle on about something else and act like a c**t whilst doing so. 

This is the last response because surely if you don't have attention you'll scuttle off back to somewhere where your views are appreciated. I tried to give you a chance when you were being an arsehole in the first Rangers thread you derailed with your pathetic attention seeking but this is beyond the pale. You're a fucking cretinous c**t and I hope you realise how tedious and pitiful your whole act is. 

No act from me son.

Yet in your last reply to me you have again failed to condemn racism within your own club.

My point here is proven thanks for that.

Edited by WilliamBragg

1 hour ago, WilliamBragg said:

I don't support a Junior team.

I support a team who play at level 6 in the Pyramid. 

There is no such thing as Junior football in the West of Scotland. 

I notice you have yet to condemn the in built racism at your club.

When one of my club's fans was racist I reported it the police. 

WilliamBragg

• Junior League Starter
  •  
  • Gold Members
  • 335 posts
  • My Team : Beith Juniors

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

WilliamBragg

• Junior League Starter
  •  
  •  
  • Gold Members
  • 335 posts
  • My Team : Beith Juniors

Keep up Bennett.

There is no Junior football in the West of Scotland. 

We play at level 6 in the Pyramid, 2 levels below where your club played when they were formed.

We retained the name Juniors from when we played at that grade.

Typical insular Old Firm fan or is it deflection from refusing to condemn racism within your club?

Edited by WilliamBragg

2 hours ago, WilliamBragg said:

Keep up Bennett.

There is no Junior football in the West of Scotland. 

We play at level 6 in the Pyramid, 2 levels below where your club played when they were formed.

We retained the name Juniors from when we played at that grade.

Typical insular Old Firm fan or is it deflection from refusing to condemn racism within your club?

Just a wee joke William.

I'm  not sure what to think about the kitman article,  it states that he was caught stealing stuff which he later returned.  That would get most of us sacked,  obviously we hope that there wasn't any discriminatory comments as that's not on and something I've been on receiving end of (years ago) so I can relate. 

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

Just a wee joke William.

I'm  not sure what to think about the kitman article,  it states that he was caught stealing stuff which he later returned.  That would get most of us sacked,  obviously we hope that there wasn't any discriminatory comments as that's not on and something I've been on receiving end of (years ago) so I can relate. 

Sack Jimmy Bell and you will end a lot of bigotry at Ibrox in one go.

Just ask Mo Johnston and Neil Lennon how they were treated by him.

1 minute ago, WilliamBragg said:

Sack Jimmy Bell and you will end a lot of bigotry at Ibrox in one go.

Just ask Mo Johnston and Neil Lennon how they were treated by him.

First thing on Monday morning William. 

£45k for an assistant kitman,  wtf is Jimmy Bell making?

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

First thing on Monday morning William. 

£45k for an assistant kitman,  wtf is Jimmy Bell making?

Too much.

Wee sectarian rat should be on the dole.

Still none of your fellow Rangers men are willing to condemn racism within your own club. 

The Hypocrisy of the bigot twins is hilarious. 

1 hour ago, WilliamBragg said:

Too much.

Wee sectarian rat should be on the dole.

Still none of your fellow Rangers men are willing to condemn racism within your own club. 

The Hypocrisy of the bigot twins is hilarious. 

While you are on here asking Rangers fans to condemn alleged racist abuse, have you condemned the alleged racist abuse that Kamara received?

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

While you are on here asking Rangers fans to condemn alleged racist abuse, have you condemned the alleged racist abuse that Kamara received?

Yes on numerous occasions. 

In my first post on it I did as Wellington calling Gerrard out as a hypocrite. 

Meanwhile apart from you no fans of your club are willing to condemn racists from within your own club.

Hypocrisy at its finest from your fellow bears.

On 20/03/2021 at 11:16, WilliamBragg said:

Racism is horrific as is sectarianism and homophobia.

Gerrard is quite right to stand by his player if he was racially abused and for what it's worth I am in doubt he was.

It's a pity though Gerrard has previous for backing a racist when Suarez was clearly guilty of it.

If I had been a Liverpool player that day I would have refused to be part of the charade of wearing a Suarez shirt.

Before MJC and his misguide ilk claim I hate Rangers I will say I am married to a Rangers season ticket holder.

She is doing my head in just now but probably no more so than I did her head in when my team won our first ever Junior Cup in 2016.

30 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Yes on numerous occasions. 

In my first post on it I did as Wellington calling Gerrard out as a hypocrite. 

Meanwhile apart from you no fans of your club are willing to condemn racists from within your own club.

Hypocrisy at its finest from your fellow bears.

I see. Maybe I missed it when I skimmed back to have a look. I can see you mentioned racism, sectarianism and homophobia was horrific, rather than condemn the specific alleged abuse in the Kamara incident and you are now asking Rangers fans to condemn a specific incident rather than condemn it in general. Just seems a bit hypocritical but again, I may have missed it so apologies if I have.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

I see. Maybe I missed it when I skimmed back to have a look. I can see you mentioned racism, sectarianism and homophobia was horrific, rather than condemn the specific alleged abuse in the Kamara incident and you are now asking Rangers fans to condemn a specific incident rather than condemn it in general. Just seems a bit hypocritical but again, I may have missed it so apologies if I have.

Why are your fellow fans not willing to slate your own club.

Pretty sure it would have came from the wee fat bigot kitman.

I guarantee the only person that will lose their job is the victim of the racial abuse.

43 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Why are your fellow fans not willing to slate your own club.

Pretty sure it would have came from the wee fat bigot kitman.

I guarantee the only person that will lose their job is the victim of the racial abuse.

Why are you asking people to condemn a specific incident of alleged racism when it doesn’t appear you’ve done the same with the Kamara incident?

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Why are you asking people to condemn a specific incident of alleged racism when it doesn’t appear you’ve done the same with the Kamara incident?

Because you are quite rightly standing behind your player but don't seem to care about an ex employee being racially abused at the club you support.

If my club had a player, coach or backroom member saying that they had been racially abused by someone at the club then I would want that person sacked.

Will that person at your club be sacked, I think we all know the answer.

Racism is always wrong you can't pick and choose which racism is wrong.

Just now, WilliamBragg said:

Because you are quite rightly standing behind your player but don't seem to care about an ex employee being racially abused at the club you support.

If my club had a player, coach or backroom member saying that they had been racially abused by someone at the club then I would want that person sacked.

Will that person at your club be sacked, I think we all know the answer.

Racism is always wrong you can't pick and choose which racism is wrong.

This is exactly what you seem to be doing