Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Guest DAVIDB69

Looking like after you get past st Joseph’s it will be Cardiff mu or cork city

Cork city what could go wrong there

13 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Looking like after you get past st Joseph’s it will be Cardiff mu or cork city

Cork city what could go wrong there

Progres Niederkorn went through on away goals in the end.

Guest DAVIDB69
Progres Niederkorn went through on away goals in the end.

Of course so they did, chance of revenge, if it was cork, I wonder if you would take any tickets for the away leg

On 03/07/2019 at 00:35, The_Kincardine said:

Easier than going to Kosovo.

My over-confident acquaintance managed to get flights from London to Prishtina and back for £159, I think. 

Not direct flights though.

He was looking at going to somewhere like Skopje, but anywhere around there was close to £300... apart from Prishtina.

He's done his £159 in cold blood. 

Prishtina were 1/7 for the first leg and St.Joseph's were 18/1, so you can't really blame him for being confident.

Stadium in Gibraltar is on Winston Churchill Avenue. Selfies with flags at the road sign should be in order.    

33 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

St Joseph’s have no Gibraltarians in their starting XI! 6 on the bench though. 10 Spanish players and 1 Italian player starting.

Not even one token Prod!  Surely they'd not get away with that in the UK proper!...  Would they? 

I see from that free kick that the Rangers Barisic is on duty tonight. The Croatia one is likely soaking up the sun in Dubrovnik. 

If this isn't at least 4-0, preferably 6-0, sand dunes in Ayrshire must be utilised before the 2nd leg. 

Very good! The taxi that takes them to the ground will likely be a 70s or 80s model in Kosovo right enough. My money's on a Datsun. Do they have Trabants in Kosovo?  
You know exactly what I mean. I can't mind where they've booked to stay in what was Yugoslavia, but it certainly isn't Kosovo they'll be staying in for three days. Most Kosovans don't want to stay in Kosovo for three days. Not when they can spend three days in the more pleasant environment of a camp by the fence on the Croatia / Hungary border. 
I've spent a fair bit of time in Pristina and I'd genuinely rather live there than Govan.