Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

If you have a lead subs only have to come on and run about. Itten, Barjonas, Dickson could have done that. 

Subs have to come on and retain a shape. Running about aimlessly does nothing but open up gaps. 

Itten would be pointless and anytime I've seen Barjonas "running about" isn't something I'd attribute him well with. 

5 hours ago, AJF said:

Sickening to blow a 2 goal lead again but I’m less frustrated this time than the away match.

At least with Standard winning it means 1 point from our last 2 matches is likely going to be enough to see us through as I don’t see Lech Poznan or Standard beating Benfica.

Secure it at Ibrox next game and then rest the players in the final match to concentrate on the league.

Considering the amount of money you'd get for winning the group and the lead you have on Celtic in the league, I wouldn't rest anyone.

17 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I know you're meant to be team agnostic but you always love The Rangers boys...

ha.

It's funny, when I first got on here multiple posters warned of Rangers fans as "scum of the earth" or something to that effect, but pretty much every Rangers fan I've interacted with on here has been very pleasant.

8 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

ha.

It's funny, when I first got on here multiple posters warned of Rangers fans as "scum of the earth" or something to that effect, but pretty much every Rangers fan I've interacted with on here has been very pleasant.

The P&B Bears are the nicest group on the forum bar none.

7 hours ago, bennett said:

2 draws against Benfica, undefeated in the group and have a good chance of progressing from the group stages again. 

It really does show how far we've came that getting a draw tonight seems like a let down.

Threw it away again!

Pre-match injury news: Helander is definitely out, Jack is probably out, Aribo is probably in, and Brandon Barker is probably fit enough to sit on the bench like always.

For me: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Balgoun, Barisic, Davis, Kamara, Arfield, Roofe, Morelos, Kent

On 02/12/2020 at 11:59, G51 said:

Pre-match injury news: Helander is definitely out, Jack is probably out, Aribo is probably in, and Brandon Barker is probably fit enough to sit on the bench like always.

For me: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Balgoun, Barisic, Davis, Kamara, Arfield, Roofe, Morelos, Kent

Mr G51 please come and collect your prize. Deducting you a point for getting Kent and Morelos in the wrong order.

image.thumb.png.957df07585909f5ece16f82705f61c9f.png

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Mr G51 please come and collect your prize. Deducting you a point for getting Kent and Morelos in the wrong order.

image.thumb.png.957df07585909f5ece16f82705f61c9f.png

I'll be having words with big Andy from social about how he lays this team out. The traditional FM way is to go RW-ST-LW.