Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

I would have loved to see the Rangers fans smash up the shithole that is Dublin City but sadly that is not to be. They can be glad they’ve not reached the final because a hotel would’ve put them out of business all over again. 

The game itself was honestly a terrible standard, Benfica couldn’t pass it 2 yards and neither team looked at all confident in front of goal. 

9 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

So, we’ve all had a right good laugh tonight. When I say all, I mean Scottish football fans minus rangers fans. However, and it’s a big however, there has been a distinct lack of Celtic fans on the thread. I can’t quite put my finger in why. Anyone know who celtic are playing next in Europe?

July

12 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Was there really no one in the room saying “Haud oan, are we gonnae get pure beamers if we dinnae win?”

IMG_5700.jpeg.09cf1f49dd4402e9c8e0660df2d9b012.jpeg

Of course not. 

They've proven themselves to be shameless time and time again. 

12 hours ago, Steakngravys Maw said:

A couple of observations from a neutral.

Benfica are a very good side. Rangers huffed and puffed but offered very little goal scoring threat.

Clement needs to have a word with himself about tactics, particular defending when every kunt is in the opposite half. Hilarious stuff.

• Soutar was my man of the match. Outstanding. 
  • Wright was decent too.
  • Lundstram is a fat lazy b*****d.
  • Diomande brings nothing to the team. He's built like a cheap 1 man tent. Some nice touches but pretty fucking hopeless.
  • Lawrence runs well, has some nice touches but couldn't pass a fart. No good at this level.
  • Least said about Dessers the better. He's dug shite.

Better team won. End off.

I thought Lundstram was good !

54 minutes ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

I thought Lundstram was good !

Though he did tire and seemed to be struggling for the last 20 minutes or so.

The international break will give a few of our players a chance to recover. 

At every press conference for the rest of the season if journalists do not mention 'winning due to bigger budget' to Clemente they are fuds.*

* I expect it to be confirmed at the end of the season that all Scottish football journalists are fuds

13 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

At every press conference for the rest of the season if journalists do not mention 'winning due to bigger budget' to Clemente they are fuds.*

* I expect it to be confirmed at the end of the season that all Scottish football journalists are fuds

They can't mention it as it would annoy too many of their viewers/readers. 

Scottish football has one of the most unbalanced financial share in world football. I hear about this from journalists and reports by people from outside Scotland who tend to only use Scotland as a comparison. It is amazing none of our journalists don't cover it but it lessen the achievements of the OF if they do so it doesn't get mentioned.