Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

gio.png.7f5417a380d888aff9d694ed2abf466e.png

For about 60 of the 90 minutes we were excellent. Bit panicky towards the end of each half.  

It's only one game, but impressed with what I've seen so far. Nice to see the players playing with a bit of fire in their bellies again. 

I thought big Bassey was excellent. 

1 minute ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

For about 60 of the 90 minutes we were excellent. Bit panicky towards the end of each half.  

It's only one game, but impressed with what I've seen so far. Nice to see the players playing with a bit of fire in their bellies again. 

Especially considering how he was in Prague.  He really stepped up tonight.

A few players looked like they got their mojo back tonight.  Goldson was MUCH better than Sunday, Alfie was playing in the right position and Glenn Kamara ran his heart out.  Plus a bit of Greegsy acrobatics to keep it 2-0.

Knock-out stages with a game to go isn't at all bad.

33 minutes ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

th?id=OIP.vXOS5ZWZw5QzuFYUc5qqzwHaFj&pid=Api&P=0&w=249&h=188

That was nice. Lots of positives and plenty still to work on. Aribo as a 10 looks incredible - that role will be split between him and Hagi you’d imagine. Still need to figure out who plays the other winger role opposite Kent, but the Patterson idea is intriguing.

Will be nice to still be playing in the Europa next year while Celtic are struggling in the BDO or whatever it is.

Just now, Blowjo said:

No amount of smiles with take away the fact,yous lot absolutely hate Kris Boyd because he doesn’t conform to the club you support.lol

But he is at least welcome and guaranteed safety at Celtic Park 😉

I will give Boydy some credit he makes it very clear who his team his, you could take pointers