Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

6 hours ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

Quite excited/shiteing myself going into the game tonight.  I don't imagine there will be huge changes in our setup, but it's always interesting to see what tune a new manager gets out of his new team.

Indeed. New manager bounce required. Could’ve been an easier game right enough…

13 minutes ago, East Calder Lion said:

Still can't guarantee the safety of a TV pundit.  What an embarrassment  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What was that about? I just changed channel from the west ham match and saw a statement for about a second then it cut of ally and co at Celtic park?

1 minute ago, greendot said:

What was that about? I just changed channel from the west ham match and saw a statement for about a second then it cut of ally and co at Celtic park?

BT were not able to get accreditation for all their team (Sutton) to get into Ibrox, so they've gone to an empty Celtic Park instead.

A proper riddy that Rangers cant guarantee the safety of pundits like Sutton.

"We dont like you so you cant come in". 

Good on BT for calling them out on it. If this continues BT should refuse to show their game and just show a replay of the 2016 Scottish Cup final or the Killie gane a few years back that absolutely broke them. 

As a paying customer I want full on petty BT here.

2 minutes ago, greendot said:

In the last game, Sutton and Lennon got knocked back from entering Ibrox, getting told their safety couldnt be guarenteed.

An embarrassment and only encourages the vile their support is known for.