Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, gaz5 said:
3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
He looks like one of the worst players I’ve ever seen emoji23.png. He’s just fast but has zero control emoji23.png.

He'd struggle to get a game for their B team in the Lowland based on what we've seen so far.

He’s defo the worst player I’ve seen in the premier league for a while.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Not sure about that tbh mate. Lundstrum looks guff but at least he scored in one game, I’ve not seen Sakala do one thing right so far.

At least Sakala has pace so will get them late goals in the league etc., Lundstrum offers them nothing except physicality. Too poor on the ball to be any use.

Zero idea why they signed Bacuna, never mind paid a fee for him either.

38 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

At least Sakala has pace so will get them late goals in the league etc., Lundstrum offers them nothing except physicality. Too poor on the ball to be any use.

Zero idea why they signed Bacuna, never mind paid a fee for him either.

Yip, 3 really poor signings - They are shopping in the bargain basements whereas Celtic are spending millions. It can’t end well for them unless Ange is a total balloon!!

A class above, Lyon were for the majority of that match. A couple of glimpses at goal but nothing really threatening at all.

Aribo is the man we need to unlock defences in these types of games but we couldn’t get him in the areas we needed enough.

Probably the worst I’ve seen Davis play in a long time and two bad mistakes from Kent has cost us.

9 hours ago, House Bartender said:

How many times did el Droppelo take a gravity assisted flight on behalf of the team tonight?

giphy.gif

Anyway.  Beaten by a better side last night.  I don't think they ran over the top of us, but they kept us at arms length quite easily.  Like the Leverkusen game, you can see the gap when these teams rock up.

9 hours ago, House Bartender said:

Can't be bothered trawling the whole thing, but the BBC "Live Text" has him offending at 78', 81', 82' 90+3' over the last two pages alone.

How many times did el Droppelo take a gravity assisted flight on behalf of the team tonight?

You need a hobby mate.

• 2 weeks later...

When it transpired that the lad Oforborh unfortunately has a heart issue I was very surprised we didn’t bring in a replacement and then lost a further CB by letting Katic go out on loan.

With an overabundance of midfielders the obvious option is to go 3-5-2 or 3-4-3. Doubt it will happen though.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Goldson hasn’t travelled for our match against Sparta Prague tomorrow.

With Simpson not being included in our European squad it looks like we will see a CB pairing of Balogun and Bassey… 

I'd guess you'll go for someone like John Souttar this Summer coming?

Gives you another "cheap" "homegrown" player, which seems like a big thing for you lot lately, plus a CB who can perform.

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'd guess you'll go for someone like John Souttar this Summer coming?

Gives you another "cheap" "homegrown" player, which seems like a big thing for you lot lately, plus a CB who can perform.

I wouldn’t be completely against that type of signing if he comes through the season injury free.