Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, DMCs said:

The rules have been relaxed since then.

As far as I can see from the Scot Gov website, they would still be required to quarantine according to the guidance below with both Zimbabwe and Brazil categorised as Red list countries (updated on 15/09/21):

Red list countries and areas

If you have been in a country or area on the red list at any point in the 10 days before arriving in Scotland, you will only be allowed to enter the UK if either:

• you are a British or Irish National

• you have the right to remain in the UK- this includes if you have a visa to work or study in the UK
  • you’re travelling to the UK because you have a certain type of job or for essential medical treatment

Before travelling to Scotland from a red list country, you’ll need to:

On arrival in Scotland, you must quarantine in the hotel you’ve booked for 10 days. If you test positive for COVID-19 while in quarantine, you may need to quarantine for longer.

Coronavirus (COVID-19): international travel and managed isolation (quarantine) - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)

On 27/08/2021 at 10:33, Jinky67 said:

of course i watched the game but AZ are better than any team we will play in Scotland but a significant margin in my opinion. There is no team in Scotland who press or play at the pace they do

I also watched the Rangers game and you looked absolutely toothless and conceded chances to a 10 man team of amateurs from Armenia ffs. I haven’t seen a Rangers team this ineffective in years…….just awful

This has aged magnificently 

716C28CB-9C81-4347-8D2F-B990CDCFDC8C.jpeg

1F4FB388-E6AC-47AD-9B64-4CF6DC1551CF.gif

FFS. 

I hear that the Lyon team bus has been vandalised with RFC graffiti.  What's it going to take for the wee fanny cult of the mutant tendency to get a fu##ing grip? 

It would serve us right if we started off on the group at minus six points. 

Any arses that comes on here trying to justify or excuse such self-destructive vandalism needs their heads looked at. 

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

FFS. 

I hear that the Lyon team bus has been vandalised with RFC graffiti.  What's it going to take for the wee fanny cult of the mutant tendency to get a fu##ing grip? 

It would serve us right if we started off on the group at minus six points. 

Any arses that comes on here trying to justify or excuse such self-destructive vandalism needs their heads looked at. 

Personally, I don’t think -6 points is enough of a punishment for our fans spray painting the team bus. You’re effectively condoning this behaviour with weak punishments like that.

I would force us to liquidate again and start over as Sevco 5089.

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Div 3 here we come 

At least we know we could release all our first team players and just play the Colts, given the bodyings they’re handing out in the Lowland League. The likes of Stenhousemuir and Kilnockie will be dispatched with ease.

41 minutes ago, G51 said:

Personally, I don’t think -6 points is enough of a punishment for our fans spray painting the team bus. You’re effectively condoning this behaviour with weak punishments like that.

I would force us to liquidate again and start over as Sevco 5089.

Nah, 6 for the bus and another 6 for the more 'traditional' of the 'traditional' parts of 'The Great Rangers Songbook' Volumes 1 to 3 that will no doubt entertain us this evening 🤮.  One incident at a time... 

6 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Nah, 6 for the bus and another 6 for the more 'traditional' of the 'traditional' parts of 'The Great Rangers Songbook' Volumes 1 to 3 that will no doubt entertain us this evening 🤮.  One incident at a time... 

Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime. Right?

1 hour ago, DMCs said:

I think Jinky got a little carried away there. I'll allow it.

Quite happily stand behind the opinion that AZ were a better team than Rangers. They battered us all over the pitch that night and we’re very lucky to come away with that result 

Anyway poor show this is it not?

Edited by Jinky67

good-news-everyone.jpg

33 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Quite happily stand behind the opinion that AZ were a better team than Rangers. They battered us all over the pitch that night and we’re very lucky to come away with that result 

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

I would describe as more hilarious than poor to be honest with you.

25 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Hilarious that pundits can’t be allowed in your stadium as your fans can’t be trusted not to pose a risk to their security?

Bit of a take that 

Let's be honest the real reason is that Sutton shat his pants at the prospect of getting slagged. 

Especially after this mental Celtic bottlejob.