Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

5 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Pretty much doing some heavy lifting there. 

They had 25% possession of the football ffs 😂 Hardly backs up a claim that they create a plethora of chances now does it? 

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

😂

True though 😉

41 minutes ago, AJF said:

Decent draw. I’m hopeful we will find our form again before the matches come around. Lyon will be a great test to see where we are at. I fear there will be ugly scenes in Prague though if away fans are allowed given the events of last season.

It is a shame you have to worry about your fans like that especially considering you are playing a different team. 

Another sad thing is Kudela played last night so he returned to European football the same night as Kamara.

48 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’m hopeful we will find our form again before the matches come around. 

46 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

If we can rediscover our form from last season

It’s the hope that kills you lads. 

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Have we signed Rob Keirnan and Bilel Moshni again?

Moshni left a year before Moussa turned up at Celtic

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Not implying he will dish out a doing but he will enjoy the experience of playing at Ibrox 

I think he will at the very least score against them, I think he’s already  scored a few this season so is in good form, wasnt too sure how he was after his collapse a few months ago. 

On 27/08/2021 at 10:21, Jinky67 said:

AZ are considerably better the both Malmö and Midtylland and would have put you out on your arse they way Rangers are currently playing. And just an FYI Midtylland beat Malmö during pre season which as we all know Rangers really value pre season results 

You keep going back to that game as if it’s indicative of where Celtic are now, it’s not. We were learning a new system, players brand new coming into the team and trying to settle, 2 youngsters at centre half and Barkas in goals.

You aren’t playing the Celtic team that lost to Midtylland but the team that just put out one of the best teams in Holland

Makes little difference tbf.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Seems an odd decision, given that some of our domestic players have not been afforded the same privilege - Morelos being the prime example after returning from the Copa America.

22 hours ago, AJF said:

Seems an odd decision, given that some of our domestic players have not been afforded the same privilege - Morelos being the prime example after returning from the Copa America.

The rules have been relaxed since then.