Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

Always thought it was one of those parody urban myths that are funny cause they MIGHT be true.

Genuinely didnt realise it was a fact.

Can we just close the tinpot thread cause that doesnt get topped? What a bunch of fucking weirdos that club is.

Not only that, at the start of every year their captain gets to ceremonially sup from the Queen's furry cup.  Or something like that.   

1 hour ago, SANTAN said:

Better footballing side? Some of you guys are demented....

We've played brilliantly thus far. Malmo have done well to not be further behind but other than that they've been second best to at least 75% of the 50/50s. 

A lot better than I expected. Will certainly be a nervy second half. Morelos btw. Different gravy. If we bring on Hagi early I'm going to be feeling up for it. 

No matter what your allegiances are how fucking class is it watching games with a full crowd? 

How “fucking class” was the game as all the Sevco rats snuck out before the final whistle out of shame?

5 minutes ago, SDG2 said:

emoji26.pngScreenshot_20210810-221526_Video%20Player.jpg

I'm sure both of our teams will have fun in the Europa league..

Anyway, again it's nice to see that even after logging on every day solely to dislike my posts (350 in a week) you still have so much attention to give me but I must say I'm just not that interested. Perhaps you'll have better luck on your next alt!

1 minute ago, resk said:

Not only that, at the start of every year their captain gets to ceremonially sup from the Queen's furry cup.  Or something like that.   

Aye, the loving cup. Biggest minter in football.

Honestly, there will never be a greater reason to vote independence than how funny the heads gone will be from the club from govan and most their fans.

12 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Get your bag of wee red dots out buddy, I think you will busy

I don't have the energy to compete with this lunatic. He's got a daily schedule and everything.