Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Cant wait for the totally pre-planned and unrelated share issue in the next few weeks that has absolutely NOTHING to do with trying to balance the budget...again.
Didnt watch the game but its hilarious that guys like Tavernier and Goldson are back to being pish now that fans are back. Even funnier that Sevco fans actually boo'd their own team off in their first home Champions League game in nearly a decade. 
First champions League game ever surely? [emoji1787]

12 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Reality check time for the overconfident contingent in the support tonight. I have a horrible feeling that we are in bother. If Malmo score first, that's the tie gone I'm afraid. The performance against United at the weekend was awful.  We must start at 100 miles an hour and kep up the pressure until there's no way back for Malmo. We couldn't do that against United. 

I regret to say that the mad couple of minutes in the first leg has put us out.  Delighted to be proved wrong but the past two games have been shambolic. 

You called it mate fair enough. 

Brutal 2nd half performance and Malmo rightfully go through.

It's clearly not just a match fitness problem as well. We are looking laboured in attack with too many misfiring.

Gerrard and the coaching staff need to sort it pronto as for me qualifying for Europa groups isn't the minimum required. The expectation should be to get out the group as we'd be Pot 2 if we got there.

8 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'm not even being facetious when I say that nights such as this could not be better for Scottish football.

You doing Macbeth for the weans this term, MT?  Providing them with the perfect example of Banquo's ghost?

1 hour ago, SANTAN said:

Better footballing side? Some of you guys are demented....

We've played brilliantly thus far. Malmo have done well to not be further behind but other than that they've been second best to at least 75% of the 50/50s. 

A lot better than I expected. Will certainly be a nervy second half. Morelos btw. Different gravy. If we bring on Hagi early I'm going to be feeling up for it. 

No matter what your allegiances are how fucking class is it watching games with a full crowd? 

Very perceptive post there, Santan.

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I thought this was common knowledge tbh.

Always thought it was one of those parody urban myths that are funny cause they MIGHT be true.

Genuinely didnt realise it was a fact.

Can we just close the tinpot thread cause that doesnt get topped? What a bunch of fucking weirdos that club is.