Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

I’m not saying the A celebration from Roofe isn’t to do with his affiliation with Anderlecht, but the celebration has become really prominent this season for some reason. I’ve seen both Grealish and Chilwell do it recently. Not sure about the context of it.

6 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

That second goal is up there.

Beating 3 players and staying on your feet, then managing to produce a shot from that distance on a pitch where folk were struggling to play it 15 yards it was so saturated.. and that accuracy whilst falling over... fucking hell.

The two (vital) tackles as well.

I think he was just punting it anywhere to waste time. 
Better to be lucky than good as they say... 
He seen the keeper off his line thats why he tried it is it lucky or skill I would say both in the conditions it was not lucky has u think

14 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’m not saying the A celebration from Roofe isn’t to do with his affiliation with Anderlecht, but the celebration has become really prominent this season for some reason. I’ve seen both Grealish and Chilwell do it recently. Not sure about the context of it.

Aye but Roofe followed the A with an L, absolutely definitely an Anderlecht reference for the Get It Up Ye's.

You're right though, there's been a few Englanders doing an A, there was a few years ago too, it was something to do with a child abuse charity then, not sure if it's the same now.

4 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Sevco are going through one of these spells where if they fell into a bucket of thumbs, they’d come out sucking Kelly Brook’s t1ts.

Won’t last.

Ach, we've had seasons worth of shite luck, so I'll take it.