Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

53 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

Anyone know of a bootleg stream to access this on?

Sorry, just seen this now. My usual go to options are hesgoal or vipleague. Not sure if I’m allowed to post the actual links on here but give me a DM if you need them.

A bit up and down in that half. Not entirely convinced with our performance but we’ve limited them from having too many clear cut chances without having many ourself.

Morelos inexplicably chose to pass when in a great position and Hagi had a great effort from range. Confident if we get another goal we won’t concede 2.

15 minutes ago, AJF said:

Confident if we get another goal we won’t concede 2.

Just wait until your Fairy Penalty Awarder arrives, I think you'll get another goal. Bet you lot can't wait until Christmas.

Edited by laughing gravie
Edit some Sevco crap

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Morelos doesnt look like half the player he was last season.

Thought he's looked very good whilst being watched closely - he's made room for the others around him well. Arfield has wasted two really good chances, one of which he should have unloaded to Hagi but decided to be a hoggie bastirt instead.

Thought he's looked very good whilst being watched closely - he's made room for the others around him well. Arfield has wasted two really good chances, one of which he should have unloaded to Hagi but decided to be a hoggie bastirt instead.
That chance he just had and controlled right into the keepers arms kinda sums up what I mean. He just doesnt look like scoring in the way he did last season, especially in this conpetition