Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

15 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Impressive the fat lad up front played never mind scored 2 after that life threatening tackle the other day.😉

Peach of a goal from Lazarus Morelos - good practise for facing your big east coast pals on Sunday.

7 minutes ago, The Master said:

I'm not entirely sure why you think that's relevant to the post you quoted.

Given they've just had the exact same issue with the Spurs game, and have now simply stopped showing the game, I'm going to go ahead and say this is probably a Premier Sports issue.

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

Given they've just had the exact same issue with the Spurs game, and have now simply stopped showing the game, I'm going to go ahead and say this is probably a Premier Sports issue.

Premier cannot control the pictures from overseas feeds. 

The feed from the Spurs game went down for all broadcasters worldwide. 

1 hour ago, G51 said:

Premier?

The picture broke up the whole game and actually went down a couple of times for a few minutes.

They're saying it was an issue with the broadcasters in Gibraltar. They would though.

RTV was fine apart from the picture going just as we scored number 3(?). 

Big step up for us next week.  I had a keek on Y'tube and our big Dutch pals are fast and direct and we'll have to be very organised, especially through the middle.  Looking at the highlights of their game last night their style isn't that different to ours:

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Big step up for us next week.  I had a keek on Y'tube and our big Dutch pals are fast and direct and we'll have to be very organised, especially through the middle.  Looking at the highlights of their game last night their style isn't that different to ours:

As someone who follows both leagues closely I'd say that you're about right. I would class Rangers as favourites. But Willem II have a good squad capable of beating strong teams. Last season for example they beat both Ajax and AZ away and they were very impressive in both games. It could be a close game.