Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

• 1 month later...

Interesting to read that Gerrard has been advising his players to watch their discipline tomorrow because the VAR will be watching. You would almost think that he doesn't tell his players to watch their discipline in Scottish matches, because he knows that most of their ill discipline goes "unseen".

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Interesting to read that Gerrard has been advising his players to watch their discipline tomorrow because the VAR will be watching. You would almost think that he doesn't tell his players to watch their discipline in Scottish matches, because he knows that most of their ill discipline goes "unseen".

Untitled-1_3321467b.jpg

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Ibrox pitch in such poor condition that Braga can't train on it.

Cutting the pitch maintainance budget and staff really paying off. But I suppose if you need to save money then you have to make cuts.

Tbf what's the point in having a nice surface when it's Ryan Jack and Andy Halliday playing on it?

On 13/12/2019 at 13:08, KnightswoodBear said:

I was talking to my mate last night during the first half, and he made a bold statement.  When we're on our game we're playing the best football we've played since the peak Advocaat team.

This aged well.