Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Dear god Alex Rae is terrible at talking.  Such a dull voice and he says total shite.  I'd rather listen to Craig Levein narrate erotic novels.  It would probably make more sense than what's slivering out of Raes mouth.

2 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Dear god Alex Rae is terrible at talking.  Such a dull voice and he says total shite.  I'd rather listen to Craig Levein narrate erotic novels.  It would probably make more sense than what's slivering out of Raes mouth.

He's trying so hard to sound intelligent, and failing miserably

2 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

I’m sure I heard him say “very cautious start from Rangers” after about 20 seconds.

Your home leg is going to be behind closed doors. You get tickets for a wee wedge in the corner of the away game. You book flights and a hotel in Glasgow. You travel, with all this coronavirus hoo-hah.... and all you can see is a sea of big fcuking flags waving in your face, like Glastonbury, but with sectarian singing instead of Coldplay. Possibly a win there mind you. Anyway.... I’d be taking a flag and shoving it right up the wavers arse. Sideways. Kenneth Williams gif... in German.

Edit: posted without reading above posts too!

Edited by pozbaird