Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, RyanUnionJack said:

Come back tomorrow when the nappy rippers are out of Europe and the famous, yet again, are the only team to fly the flag. 

What a strange and warped individual, using terminology like that. Away back among the rest of the amoebas on RangersMedia.

Edited by IggyStooge

1 hour ago, RyanUnionJack said:

You’ve been a member long enough to see how many Rangers fans got banned from here. I literally came back as I searched my old name and no offense to (if these posters  were )Rangers fans but they were  dreadful posters, not on my level back in the day.

I wonder, might there be some correlation in that some of the most ghastly creatures walking the streets in real life might also be the most ghastly online. Financial shenanigans, tainted titles and an absurd air of entitlement aside, I think most people don't despise the club or company or whatever you're calling yourselves now. What I think most people do despise is a large part of the Rangers fanbase. So when they're singing about no-one liking them  but their not caring, you're singing about yourselves rather than the team. And, to be honest, like is not the appropriate verb, most people loathe you.

Just now, Romeo said:
4 minutes ago, RyanUnionJack said:
How is that warped? It’s straight fucking facts. Dress it up however you want. A spade is a spade etc etc.

You'll be gone soon enough shitebag.

The attention you crave from is frightening btw. You are one creepy guy, someone needs to check your hard drive.

Standard supporting the famous. 

Its actually hilarious how, like yourself you see the exact same weirdos on here. After all these years most of you are still a bunch of fat sweaty virgins x
Nothing screams absolute shagger like calling everyone virgins.

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
5 minutes ago, RyanUnionJack said:

Its actually hilarious how, like yourself you see the exact same weirdos on here. After all these years most of you are still a bunch of fat sweaty virgins x

Nothing screams absolute shagger like calling everyone virgins.

So you’re calling me a shagger? Cheers 

2 minutes ago, RyanUnionJack said:

Much better sitting by yourself, watching your free-falling side achieve an unexpected win in the last 32 of a European competition and thinking “better go back to that forum I didn’t like to crow and perform some searches of my old username”.

Sad stupid ***. :lol:

2 minutes ago, The OP said:

Much better sitting by yourself, watching your free-falling side achieve an unexpected win in the last 32 of a European competition and thinking “better go back to that forum I didn’t like to crow and perform some searches of my old username”.

Sad stupid ***. :lol:

Unexpected? Really? ******

btw for moderation I was using * * * 

Edited by RyanUnionJack

3 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Fair play to Rangers. Draw with St Johnstone and then beat one of the best teams in Portugal home and away.

Agree, that draw in Perth was a cracking result for a club like Rangers, arguably the best result out of the three.

Fair play to them, that's a great turnaround after looking so out of the tie half way through the second half last week.

18 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I see Kinky is perusing the thread

Any thoughts on the latest addition to the P&B Bears?

A few of us Bears are here for eternity and are, Sisyphus-like, pushing a boulder up a hill.

Others are like Icarus - fly to the sun and quickly get burned.

Decent set of highlights here: