Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

I will be serious for a moment though. Questions have to be asked of the team. We rightfully slaughter the likes of Hibs, Aberdeen etc for only shown up against Rangers. It honestly seems that we seem to show up in Europe and against the mhanky mob.. Something just isn’t right there. On our day we wipe the floor with everyone but it isn’t always that way.

^^^^^Not being serious.

2 minutes ago, RyanUnionJack said:

I will be serious for a moment though. Questions have to be asked of the team. We rightfully slaughter the likes of Hibs, Aberdeen etc for only shown up against Rangers. It honestly seems that we seem to show up in Europe and against the mhanky mob.. Something just isn’t right there. On our day we wipe the floor with everyone but it isn’t always that way.

I think Rangers were shown up by Aberdeen in their last meeting.

4 minutes ago, RyanUnionJack said:

Braga played football,  there was no low block or ten man defence.  European refs also aren't terrified to give us decisions.

With a wee bit of luck in the draw we might manage to continue our run.

3 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

Portuguese Police can't handle Braga and Porto playing at the same time at Home, despite them being 30 miles from each other, so the match with the lower ranked side (Braga) was moved.

Thanks , I embarrassed myself in the public house by asking if they could turn one of the Champions League t.v. s onto the Celtic - Copenhagen game

Edited by ewan14

42 minutes ago, RyanUnionJack said:

Persevere

Superb over the two legs. The comeback last week and a brilliant away performance tonight. 

It's baffling we can do this in Europe yet be so pish in the league. This keeps our season going. To get to the last 16 is no mean feat. 

Good luck to Celtic, I hope they go through tomorrow for Scottish football. 

And to those idiots singing that filth just f**k right off scumbags! 

6 minutes ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Superb over the two legs. The comeback last week and a brilliant away performance tonight. 

It's baffling we can do this in Europe yet be so pish in the league. This keeps our season going. To get to the last 16 is no mean feat. 

Good luck to Celtic, I hope they go through tomorrow for Scottish football. 

And to those idiots singing that filth just f**k right off scumbags! 

😂😂😂 the standard p&b Rangers account nowadays ran by a non Rangers fan. No wonder this site gets laughed at.