Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Just now, ewan14 said:

Rangers fan complaining about one sidedness

You’ve been a member long enough to see how many Rangers fans got banned from here. I literally came back as I searched my old name and no offense to (if these posters  were )Rangers fans but they were  dreadful posters, not on my level back in the day.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Didn't even know this game was on until After ko. How come it was on wed and not Thursday? Some result

Portuguese Police can't handle Braga and Porto playing at the same time at Home, despite them being 30 miles from each other, so the match with the lower ranked side (Braga) was moved.

57 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Well deserved win, Braga are dirt in fairness.

"The form team in Portugal" how bad is the Portuguese league?

Tbf, the form table regularly changed in most leagues (apart from Scotland and England) as it’s usually over 6 games.

Therefore the form team are not always the best team in the country.

10 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

An absolutely sensational performance, profligacy in front of goal being the only issue. Having said that, and I know his record in Europe is outstanding, but I actually thought they looked better without Morelos and his heid less-chicken attitude to things. 

The first two goals in the first leg came from space created by Alfie,  the Braga defenders closing him down gave Hagi and Aribo a fair bit of space. 

It's a team game. 

47 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Where is Kent from, strange accent?

45 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Oldham, greater Manchester

41 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Doesnt sound like a Manc..

That's 'cos he's from Oldham...

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Tbf, the form table regularly changed in most leagues (apart from Scotland and England) as it’s usually over 6 games.

Therefore the form team are not always the best team in the country.

Yeah, I had a gander at the Portuguese league table and was expecting to see them challenging for the league the way they were being hyped up. 17 points off the top in third suggest you are correct.

Edited by Bohemian

I will be serious for a moment though. Questions have to be asked of the team. We rightfully slaughter the likes of Hibs, Aberdeen etc for only shown up against Rangers. It honestly seems that we seem to show up in Europe and against the mhanky mob.. Something just isn’t right there. On our day we wipe the floor with everyone but it isn’t always that way.

Just now, RyanUnionJack said:

I will be serious for a moment though. Questions have to be asked of the team. We rightfully slaughter the likes of Hibs, Aberdeen etc for only shown up against Rangers. It honestly seems that we seem to show up in Europe and against the mhanky mob.. Something just isn’t right there. On our day we wipe the floor with everyone but it isn’t always that way.

Word salad...