Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

10 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:

I'm not in the habit of making predictions but I'll make an exception here.

Braga will reset and approach this game as a one-off. They only need to win 1-0 .

After Braga take the lead, playing on a 'normal' surface, The Rangers

will have to move the bus and come out to try to score.     Braga will take advantage and get another.

After that, it could be 3.

Pity about the coefficient but hey-ho.

Oops lol

3 minutes ago, RyanUnionJack said:

Also. I would definitely be signing kamberi on a full time contract. I wasn’t best pleased when we signed him, thinking he would be awful but he’s impressed every time he’s been on.

I thought he looked a bit out of his depth tonight but kept on trying, if we can get him cheapish or in a swap deal then I'd bring him in.

Just now, bennett said:

I thought he looked a bit out of his depth tonight but kept on trying, if we can get him cheapish or in a swap deal then I'd bring him in.

He really didn’t. His hold play was immense. He has to watch his runs though as he gets caught off side a good few times but he caused their defense all sorts of problems.

An absolutely sensational performance, profligacy in front of goal being the only issue. Having said that, and I know his record in Europe is outstanding, but I actually thought they looked better without Morelos and his heid less-chicken attitude to things.