Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

You’d be tied with Porto and Young Boys (IF and big IF Rangers beat Feyenoord, Porto beat Young Boys, Porto beat Feyenoord and Young Boys beat Rangers)
It goes down to head-to-head points between sides in question, which would see all tied again on 6.  

Would Rangers not be on 4pts in the H2H2H with Porto and Young Boys in that scenario?

Porto and Young Boys would be on 6pts each and therefore Rangers out.

15 minutes ago, charger29 said:

Would Rangers not be on 4pts in the H2H2H with Porto and Young Boys in that scenario?

Porto and Young Boys would be on 6pts each and therefore Rangers out.

Just came to post a correction but you’re right. I’d daftly had it in my head Rangers beat Porto twice.

If Rangers beat Feyenoord but lose to Young Boys AND Porto beat Young Boys & Feyenoord then Rangers would be out. Porto would win the group and YB would finish 2nd.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Just came to post a correction but you’re right. I’d daftly had it in my head Rangers beat Porto twice.

If Rangers beat Feyenoord but lose to Young Boys AND Porto beat Young Boys & Feyenoord then Rangers would be out. Porto would win the group and YB would finish 2nd.

If we are going to win a game it will probably by the YB one. 

FC Porto are winless in their last eight Europa League away games (D2 L6), having won each of their previous six on the road before that

Their recent trouble in away games is why I don't think they will beat YB in Bern.

1 hour ago, TavTastic said:

If we are going to win a game it will probably by the YB one. 

FC Porto are winless in their last eight Europa League away games (D2 L6), having won each of their previous six on the road before that

Their recent trouble in away games is why I don't think they will beat YB in Bern.

I don't expect Rangers to lose at home to Young Boys at all but was just pointing out, perhaps pedantically, that merely winning in Holland isn't enough by itself.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Reports of bear on bear attacks out in Amsterdam this evening. Stay safe, fellow bears. Watch out for other bears.  Ross 3.png

Reveal hidden contents

Bears.

The video is pathetic haha. Two drunk guys barely managing to stand up let alone hit the other.