Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Question, M77.  I know you love The Rangers, you pop up quite often, but why choose us?
There were two EL games tonight and the other match thread is bereft of folk with your insight.  Why is this?  Why can't you spread your love around?
Plenty of non Celtic fans commented in their thread, you thick ***

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:
Question, M77.  I know you love The Rangers, you pop up quite often, but why choose us?
There were two EL games tonight and the other match thread is bereft of folk with your insight.  Why is this?  Why can't you spread your love around?

Plenty of non Celtic fans commented in their thread, you thick ***

Thank god sevco won. Kinky has a habit of abandoning threads when results don't go well.

Was switching between this and the Porto/YB game last night. Good win for Rangers but Feyenoord were absolutely horrendous. Be very surprised if they don't finish bottom of the group by a distance. I expect Porto & YB will qualify but Rangers have given themselves a good start.

11 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I've seen folk say that Morelos had a poor game.

He was unplayable and their defenders were terrified of him anytime he went near them.  But he didn't score, so he was pish 😂

I think the umpteen chances missed and 2 or 3 hopeless balls across when there was no one in the box probably made their mind up. Last night showed both why he is considered a decent player and why no one decent has been willing to take him from Rangers so far.

19 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I've seen folk say that Morelos had a poor game.

He was unplayable and their defenders were terrified of him anytime he went near them.  But he didn't score, so he was pish 😂

6 minutes ago, Ross. said:

I think the umpteen chances missed and 2 or 3 hopeless balls across when there was no one in the box probably made their mind up. Last night showed both why he is considered a decent player and why no one decent has been willing to take him from Rangers so far.

I did think he had a good game but as good as Sevcos performance was Feyenoord were shockingly bad. 

He did have their defenders on toast at times but as usual he was snatching at shots and losing composure when it mattered. 

3 hours ago, Ross. said:

Feyenoord were absolutely horrendous.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Feyenoord were shockingly bad. 

Every team we beat in European games, including a side unbeaten in the Dutch league, is shite.

The real truth is that they played as well as they were allowed to.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Every team we beat in European games, including a side unbeaten in the Dutch league, is shite.

The real truth is that they played as well as they were allowed to.

7th in the Dutch league and yet to play any of the top 5. I'd hardly call that evidence of their class.

The only half decent side Rangers have played this season beat them quite easily, and Celtic are far from anything approaching vintage.

Youd rather watch Joe Jordan than the likes of messi , hazard , salah or many other technically gifted footballers ? Fair enough but I'm guessing youd be in the minority there.

Nope love watching them as they are Technically gifted, world class and very rare. Stop trying to turn carthorses into messi.

Play to your strengths.

Morden fitba is still shite. [emoji4]

7th in the Dutch league and yet to play any of the top 5. I'd hardly call that evidence of their class.

The only half decent side Rangers have played this season beat them quite easily, and Celtic are far from anything approaching vintage.

If you start from the position that Rangers are chronic and spend the little money they do have on not very good players, it’d be churlish to say it’s not an impressive achievement to progress to the group stages of the UEFA Cup.

Purely looking at the teamsheets, and with no evidence whatsoever, I’d equate that win to beating Swansea, which to me would be a good result for that Rangers squad.

58 minutes ago, Ross. said:

It was a good win against a decent side playing in a much better league.

26 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

If you start from the position that Rangers are chronic and spend the little money they do have on not very good players, it’d be churlish to say it’s not an impressive achievement to progress to the group stages of the UEFA Cup.

Purely looking at the teamsheets, and with no evidence whatsoever, I’d equate that win to beating Swansea, which to me would be a good result for that Rangers squad.

Aye, you certainly know all about 'churlish'.