Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

19 hours ago, bennett said:

If you care about the club then don't sing songs that will hurt the club, it's hardly rocket science.

Certain songs need left in the past, if this doesn't get the message across then nothing will.

Your next door neighbour will be pleased.

On 23/08/2019 at 16:01, Romeo said:

I actually feel sorry for the 3000 punters who will be getting their ticket cancelled for this. Will be kids and others who don't indulge in this kind of shite that have to miss out.

I'd be fucking seething If they closed my section.

I reckon the 3,000 were the only ones not singing the bigoted stuff and the Rangers want them out

Still disgracing our country.- https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49503683

"Rangers will not ask for any tickets for their next European away game after receiving another Uefa charge for sectarian singing, the club say. The Ibrox club are "liaising" with Uefa after being sanctioned for "racist behaviour" during the first leg of their Europa League play-off tie with Legia Warsaw in Poland last Thursday.

"A club statement released on Wednesday said the "fans responsible for this partial closure need to understand that they are damaging our club". They warned that "a further incidence" in the second leg against Legia "could lead to a ground closure".

Only expulsion will deal with this problem. That applies to the green cheek too. Kick the bigots out!

19 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Here’s hoping that the repellent troglodytes that follow Racist Club of Govan are so enraged and seething that they give it the Full Songbook / Greatest Hits tomorrow night and suffer further enmity and sanctions from the blazers of Nyon.
emoji41.pngemoji108.png

Don't insult troglodytes! 😉

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Killie folk are worse to be fair. It’s just the majority of you don’t go to the football.

We don’t stay in Europe long enough for UEFA to bother with us.

What's really baffling me is that I was at the Progres game and TBB was being sung loud and clear by the section we shall not name.

But Uefa apparently missed it.

Consider ourselves lucky I suppose.

This shite needs to stop.