Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

14 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

You haven't beaten us in over 600 days.

You haven't won an away domestic match in over half a year.

We've won 20 league home matches in a row.

I get you are in good form and you're confident but you still have a fair bit to prove.

Edited by DMCs

21 minutes ago, DMCs said:

You've beaten us in over 600 days.

You haven't won an away domestic match in over half a year.

We've won 20 league home matches in a row.

I get you are in good form and you're confident but you still have a fair bit to prove.

Firstly you are living off past glories a little, this current Rangers team is in shite form and covid ravaged and this isn't a Celtic team managed by Neil Lennon either and we look significantly better now than we did at any point last season.

Celtic have to turn the tide at some point just like Rangers did when they couldnt get a sniff at Rodgers team. It's coming and pretty much everything points to it happening on Sunday

You can puff your chest out all you like but you look like a team struggling for confidence and form

28 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

You think celtc to win is a certainty? 

Nothing is a certainty however if you play how you did tonight the only likely outcome is a Celtic win and a comprehensive one at that however we also have our own match tonight. We need to come out of this game without any injuries also

Edited by Jinky67

31 minutes ago, Lochdown said:

Says AWRA  🙄🙄🙄🙄

Ahaha that's brilliant. You guys live in your own wee worlds eh.

28 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Firstly you are living off past glories a little, this current Rangers team is in shite form and covid ravaged and this isn't a Celtic team managed by Neil Lennon either and we look significantly better now than we did at any point last season.

Celtic have to turn the tide at some point just like Rangers did when they couldnt get a sniff at Rodgers team. It's coming and pretty much everything points to it happening on Sunday

You can puff your chest out all you like but you look like a team struggling for confidence and form

Nothing is a certainty however if you play how you did tonight the only likely outcome is a Celtic win and a comprehensive one at that however we also have our own match tonight. We need to come out of this game without any injuries also

This might be credible if you hadn't stuttered at every single "hard" game you've had. Your defense is horrific right now and your good players have done the job against diddies... if you pump us I'll hold my hands up but this overconfidence does feel a tad wild given the circumstances. 

Just now, SANTAN said:

Ahaha that's brilliant. You guys live in your own wee worlds eh.

This might be credible if you hadn't stuttered at every single "hard" game you've had. Your defense is horrific right now and your good players have done the job against diddies... if you pump us I'll hold my hands up but this overconfidence does feel a tad wild given the circumstances. 

You still suggesting we stuttered against Hearts when they were only in the game for a total of 6 minutes and a game against Alkmaar we could have won by 3 or 4?

You just played essentially a team of amateurs with 10 men and huffed and puffed and couldn't beat them. Lost to Dundee Untied and put out of the Champions League at home by a 10 man Malmo. 

You have stuttered pretty much in every game this season bar 2 and that was against a team at the bottom of the league and a championship team 

Rangers currently are nothing to fear

1 minute ago, Lochdown said:

Oh we'll pump you Fandan. Of that there is no mistake.

And if you don't I'm fully expecting you to load up your next burner. 

Just now, Jinky67 said:

You still suggesting we stuttered against Hearts when they were only in the game for a total of 6 minutes and a game against Alkmaar we could have won by 3 or 4?

You just played essentially a team of amateurs with 10 men and huffed and puffed and couldn't beat them. Lost to Dundee Untied and put out of the Champions League at home by a 10 man Malmo. 

You have stuttered pretty much in every game this season bar 2 and that was against a team at the bottom of the league and a championship team 

Rangers currently are nothing to fear

Hearts you won 3-2 and I already said i didn't see your first leg but most celtc fans admitted the game could have easily went another way...

We've stuttered but I'm not out here saying we're going to pump you based on the fact we've won our easy games. 

My initial thoughts were that we would solidly defend your attack and shagger would pull of a few crackers and Kent would terrorise your shitey defence and we would comfortably win the game like we have all of the recent Old Firm fixtures. After the Covid news and no shagger and Kent I'm less optimistic, our defence hasn't been as good as last season so I do think we will concede or allow a lot of chances but I think our team has enough to beat you guys and on the day with the fans there we will turn up. 

Glad to get through into the group but we made hard work of that. They were at the standard of a lower half Premiership team at best and at full time I was very worried about the game this weekend.

Then I watched Alkmaar absolutely running rings around Celtic and I’m feeling a bit better..

20 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Glad to get through into the group but we made hard work of that. They were at the standard of a lower half Championship team at best and at full time I was very worried about the game this weekend.

Then I watched Alkmaar absolutely running rings around Celtic and I’m feeling a bit better..

FTFY

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

Glad to get through into the group but we made hard work of that. They were at the standard of a lower half Premiership team at best and at full time I was very worried about the game this weekend.

We’re no Malmo that’s for sure.

9 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

We’re no Malmo that’s for sure.

Malmo are better than Midtjylland. 

Midtylland pumped you. We pumped them. You're below both teams comfortably. 

3 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Malmo are better than Midtjylland. 

Midtylland pumped you. We pumped them. You're below both teams comfortably. 

You played Midtjylland 2 years ago.

Last season Midtjylland played and beat Slavia Prague 4-1, how did you get on against Slavia last season????  

Would last season not be a closer reflection of how good they are?

4 minutes ago, ahemps said:

You played Midtjylland 2 years ago.

Last season Midtjylland played and beat Slavia Prague 4-1, how did you get on against Slavia last season????  

Would last season not be a closer reflection of how good they are?

We would have pumped Midtylland last season and celtc would have got pumped by them.

This season Malmo would have pumped celtc. H2H.