Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

10 minutes ago, gaz5 said:
11 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:
Shaping up that way. Tbf Rangers might be better with him off

You must be absolutely delighted at the minute Jinky.

Yeah from it initially looking like we would struggle and Rangers would just carry on where they left off, it’s just completely flipped. Next weekends game might just be at the perfect time for us 

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The whole start to the season has been abysmal - apart from our big Fife pals on Friday.

It's the apparent lack of motivation that leaves me baffult.

Did they start believing their own publicity from last season?

Couldn't imagine someone who maintained standards for as long as Gerrard did taking that, but he seems a bit... disengaged? this season too. It's weird.

1 minute ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Did they start believing their own publicity from last season?

Couldn't imagine someone who maintained standards for as long as Gerrard did taking that, but he seems a bit... disengaged? this season too. It's weird.

He's in the huff because he didn't get the Bournemouth job.

2 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Clearly you're fishing, but just in case you're not, if 25 points between first and second isn't light years I don't know WTF is. emoji1787.png

But surely it's the distance between the second placed side and the rest that is important, if your answer is "obvious". 

But surely it's the distance between the second placed side and the rest that is important, if your answer is "obvious". 
Yeah, you're right, no one knew I was comparing Rangers to Celtic. You're definitely not the only person in the thread who couldn't make that link. [emoji106]

44 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Ross Wilson got a lot of call credit last season and rightly so but if he’s behind the signings of Lundstrum and Sakala he’s fucked up big time. 2 awful, awful players.

Lundstram was noticeably rotten in the most rotten squad in the EPL last season so I'm personally shocked to see him playing so poorly. Who could have predicted it?

11 minutes ago, gaz5 said:
11 minutes ago, SANTAN said:
Morelos looked too emotional going off there for me. Hopefully we shall see him again. 

Looked like a goodbye didn't it.

Looked like it but might just be due to the fact he generally looks like a moody b*****d most of the time! 

Decent result all things considered. We should win the tie but it will be a lot trickier now than most of us would have been expecting. 

R.I.P @SDG2 draft post. 

The once proud Ararat Yerevan losing 2-0 tonight in the Armenian League, in front of three men & a dog, to a minor mafiosi vanity project from the province the former Alashkert used to play in... while the major mafiosi vanity project - Alashkert - plays at Ibrox. 😠The state of football in former Communist countries!💵🤠😈🧛‍♂️💵