Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

13 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

I have a friend who told me he's seen a wee video of her apparently over in Miami this week.

She posted a TikTok the other day with her and her two pals in Miami asking "would you rather get a ticket for Seville or spend the weekend with us?"

The comments were full of folk saying "I'm a Celtic fan and even I'd take the ticket"

She posted a TikTok the other day with her and her two pals in Miami asking "would you rather get a ticket for Seville or spend the weekend with us?"
The comments were full of folk saying "I'm a Celtic fan and even I'd take the ticket"
You'd probably come out healthier after shagging a Dire wolf than a Lana Wolf tbh

13 minutes ago, Gaz said:

🤣

I had no idea who Lana Wolf is. Her Twitter bio was revealing....

The original football dominatrix ⚽️ I have a glow in the dark strapon named King Billy

She is an absolute horror. Few folk saying that she was involved with a sixteen year old which has gone down (oo er) as you'd expect. 

Due to the sheer amount of fans Rangers have taken I can't see Frankfurt doing too much, this will be one of the first times their support is outnumbered. 

We just transferred the tickets we won in the ballot to the fella who bought them from us. A certified Celtic legend...