Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Just in to doff my cap Rangers.

Well done for a superb result over two legs and your continued excellent European form as you continue to fly the flag for Scotland.

I must admit I laughed when I heard that yon Patterson had scored, that would have enraged a few I bet, likewise I always find it amusing when the words “Penalty to Rangers” appear on my Twitter feed...for the same reason. :lol:

Enjoy your night, you really are riding on the crest of a wave this season guys.

7 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Big Itt with a nice goal, why did Barasic hand it over? Nice anyway. 

What a game. Now just imagine if there was fans! 

Give us an English team please, I know P&B would enjoy that one, we would tuck away any of them. 

9 goals, Morelos involved in 8. Antwerp almost scoring as much in 2 games as everyone else in the SPFL. Absolute scenes. 

Because it's a night of beauty mate. Morelos and Kent showing gentlemanly sportsmanship, Paterson redeeming himself and Borna being unselfish and helping out his team mate. 

Think I'm gonna sit in the sofa for a bit and have a wee cry to myself. A beautiful night of football. 

Edited by TommyLeePwns

4 minutes ago, TommyLeePwns said:

Because it's a night of beauty mate. Morelos and Kent showing gentlemanly sportsmanship, Paterson redeeming himself and Borna being unselfish and helpin gout his team mate. 

Think I'm gonna sit in the sofa for a bit and have a wee cry to myself. A beautiful night of football. 

I'm playing Simply The Best...

Not going too deep but my dad passed away when we had Pedro fucking Caxhina and he had faith it wouldn't be too long til we were back. I'm feeling a certain way just imagining what he would say if he could see us now. My maw said it reminded her of the 70s...

I'm 28 but can't remember enjoying European football so much. This team is something else, I think we'd scud the 2008 team tbh. 

13 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Big Itt with a nice goal, why did Barasic hand it over? Nice anyway. 

What a game. Now just imagine if there was fans! 

Give us an English team please, I know P&B would enjoy that one, we would tuck away any of them. 

9 goals, Morelos involved in 8. Antwerp almost scoring as much in 2 games as everyone else in the SPFL. Absolute scenes. 

I'd genuinely love to see you pap out an English team in the next round.

Obviously I would then require you to lose comfortably in the following tie.

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Not going too deep but my dad passed away when we had Pedro fucking Caxhina and he had faith it wouldn't be too long til we were back. I'm feeling a certain way just imagining what he would say if he could see us now. My maw said it reminded her of the 70s...

I'm 28 but can't remember enjoying European football so much. This team is something else, I think we'd scud the 2008 team tbh

We're playing some lovely European football under Gerrard.  Really enjoyable stuff to watch.  We'd take 5 off the Manchester team.

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I'm 28 but can't remember enjoying European football so much. This team is something else, I think we'd scud the 2008 team tbh. 

Delighted for you amigo. Enjoy the hell out of it. 

Marvellous effort from you lads tonight. I'm looking forward to the highlights.

Just now, velo army said:

Delighted for you amigo. Enjoy the hell out of it. 

Marvellous effort from you lads tonight. I'm looking forward to the highlights.

Cheers. The last game was 10 minutes long, this will surely be close 😂

2 minutes ago, G51 said:

Who do we want then lads?

Molde is the easy tie. But a part of me wants Manchester United for a laugh.

I really want Arsenal. 

Would be delighted with an easy draw or an English team, not too sure who's all left but I don't want some well structured German team.. 

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

Arsenal . Tierney has got off lightly in the gerrard juggernaut of banter years vengeance 

Good shout, but I would feel a bit bad about embarrassing poor Mikel Arteta so much that he gets sacked.

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

...I'm 28 but can't remember enjoying European football so much. This team is something else, I think we'd scud the 2008 team tbh. 

2008 team would typically draw 0-0 at home then win on aggregate with a 1-1 or 1-0 away. No chance they would have conceded five over two legs to a club like Antwerp. Would be good to see Rangers knock out an English club so Scottish fitba gets a wee bit more r-e-s-p-e-c-t from Sky pundits.