Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

We don't know the meaning of the word beaten, that game had everything, full highs and lows.

4 away goals and a win, nice.

Hopefully Tav and Roofe aren't out for too long,  young Patterson must be kicking himself for his stupidity. 

Watched part of the game and listened to the rest. I know they like to be 'pro-Scottish team' but they were kicking the arse out of it and not one of them could be objective about the decisions. Brutal commentary - even the HT chat from usually the top notch Ally McCoist was cringeworthy.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Watched part of the game and listened to the rest. I know they like to be 'pro-Scottish team' but they were kicking the arse out of it and not one of them could be objective about the decisions. Brutal commentary - even the HT chat from usually the top notch Ally McCoist was cringeworthy.

aye.  How the f**k can they favour a British side, eh?

Amazing game. This team just has no quit in it.
Would have been gutted to lose that. They were terrible. I’d say they were on Aberdeen’s level except they actually scored goals.
Praying Tav and Roofe aren’t serious injuries.
To be fair to them, they've scored around 40% the total of goals in one game against Rangers than the vast majority of the SPL, including Aberdeen, have in 29. I reckon Aberdeen will be happier with the comparison than Antwerp. [emoji1787]

1 hour ago, red23 said:

UFKCING YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THE WHEELS ARE COMING OFF!!!! OH THIS IS DELICIOUS

You've not scored in 6 league games nor qualified for a European stage for 13 years. Interesting angle anyhow.

One of those games my heart is happy to see the back of. The majority of that was not enjoyable and I was having palpitations 😂

Still though, I feel we deserved a win and I suppose if you’re going to take a narrow margin back to Ibrox you may as well do so with 4 away goals!

Moments of genuine quality were sprinkled in amongst large periods of pretty poor play.

Kent’s goal was great and as @gaz5 said, Morelos highlighted what he brings to this team.