Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

10 hours ago, TommyLeePwns said:

Fantastic level of professionalism shown from a very different line up tonight. Top marks for everyone tonight and 1.5 mil in the kitty. Superb. Get back on the plane, crack open the bubbly and sing some songs.

Isn't it actually 2 million from the night because you get 500K for winning the game as well? Pretty profitable day.

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Surely this won’t affect Rangers?

Think it's pretty explicit that it will.

It's not a major problem - there are loads of neutral venues out there so we should be able to secure one.

I don't really understand the point of these restrictions right enough.

EDIT: Apparently the change in the elite sport restrictions is for training camps - you're still allowed to travel/receive teams for professional competition. You just can't do what Celtic did and go to Dubai for "training".

Edited by G51

The Radar has published his scouting report for Antwerp on his Patreon today.

Some interesting stuff.

Theyre missing their best player for the first leg. He also thinks their usual shape (3-4-2-1) is one we’re suited to play against. Expect a monster Tav game.

I'm really looking forward to this game. I'm hoping it'll give the players a bit more focus and we see some improvement following a bit of a 'stale' period in domestic action.

Don't get me wrong, I think we've done excellently and are grinding out the results we need, I just hope the excitement of being back in European competition will get the juices flowing!

Some interesting stuff.
Theyre missing their best player for the first leg. He also thinks their usual shape (3-4-2-1) is one we’re suited to play against. Expect a monster Tav game.
Tav a doubt for the game tomorrow, Paterson by all rumours out as well. I'd expect Tevez to play but might leave the right hand side a bit exposed

48 minutes ago, just me 2 said:
On 16/02/2021 at 11:30, G51 said:
Some interesting stuff.

Tav a doubt for the game tomorrow, Paterson by all rumours out as well. I'd expect Tevez to play but might leave the right hand side a bit exposed

Gerrard saying Tavernier is fit and has no issues, looks like the Mail got it wrong. 

5 minutes ago, G51 said:

Excited for this one now.

Get torn right into these *checks notes* diamond-selling b*****ds?

Aye same here, well up for it now. I'm surprised we're such strong favourites given Antwerp performed pretty well in the Group stage and our play hasn't exactly been scintillating recently.

34 minutes ago, AJF said:

Aye same here, well up for it now. I'm surprised we're such strong favourites given Antwerp performed pretty well in the Group stage and our play hasn't exactly been scintillating recently.

I assume it’s because of the bodying we gave Liege on their peat bog.

I think Morelos and Roofe will make a difference tonight. Expect to see us back making and taking chances.