Jump to content
The_Kincardine

Our Wee CL Spot in Europe. Rangers 21/22

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Why are you asking people to condemn a specific incident of alleged racism when it doesn’t appear you’ve done the same with the Kamara incident?

Because you are quite rightly standing behind your player but don't seem to care about an ex employee being racially abused at the club you support.

If my club had a player, coach or backroom member saying that they had been racially abused by someone at the club then I would want that person sacked.

Will that person at your club be sacked, I think we all know the answer.

Racism is always wrong you can't pick and choose which racism is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WilliamBragg said:

Because you are quite rightly standing behind your player but don't seem to care about an ex employee being racially abused at the club you support.

If my club had a player, coach or backroom member saying that they had been racially abused by someone at the club then I would want that person sacked.

Will that person at your club be sacked, I think we all know the answer.

Racism is always wrong you can't pick and choose which racism is wrong.

This is exactly what you seem to be doing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

For f**k sake just condemn it and hopefully the tedious c**t will go away...

I already did to be fair 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

For f**k sake just condemn it and hopefully the tedious c**t will go away...

That's nice.

Maybe as moderator you will report yourself for your own low standards.

Shame when you have to report a moderator. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

That's nice.

Maybe as moderator you will report yourself for your own low standards.

Shame when you have to report a moderator. 

Think will just ban you instead, yoir spamming is beyond tedious now. Cheers.

Edited by Tynierose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Strong pccabe vibes from that guy. It hasn't been a good few weeks for the cops.

He claims it wasn't him but I reckon it was.  Irrespective of whether it was or not he was a total arsehole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/03/2021 at 11:21, AJF said:

I 100% agree with that, it’s just Willy quoted my post specifically discussing the Roofe stuff so I’d assumed it was relevant to that.

Willy is never really relevant to anything, tbqh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been following Kudela'gate in the Czech media. From the original interview supposedly from the manager that was removed from the site I read it on, which is why I wasn't sure it was real or not. Most of the needle was caused during the first leg. 

The Slavia manager Trpisovsky is a huge Liverpool fan. He has no playing experience and worked as a barman while manging a regional Czech team before taking over at The Czech version of Partick Thistle. He asked Gerrard to sign a jersey or a book, I have heard both since, but either way, Gerrard refused. He refused all requests for pictures or autographs from everyone. 

After the game, Rangers have an allotted time  to have a warm-down, The travelling squad had a bounce game on the whole pitch causing damage and refused to come in after the allowed time despite requests from ground staff, the Slavia manager and a UEFA official to the point that they had to switch the floodlights off to get them off the pitch. 

After the game at Ibrox, Slavia were locked out of the tunnel area, They were locked out for an hour, approximately the same time Rangers were on Slavias pitch. 

Since then, it has been a bit on a bin fire trying to follow things online due to the spamming of threads. The Czech ambassador gave an interview that seemed to say that in a bad way, Britain was a more multi-cultural society than CZ and there was more of a reaction as a result. There has been a lot made of the killing of Kamil Charyszyn and the racial intolerance in Scotland, angled specifically at eastern and central Europeans, Brexit and Rangers Unionist/Brexit leanings. We are in a situation where Michael Stewart is being quoted in the Czech media. There is an interview with a Scottish professor based in Prague on a Czech news site saying that Czechs are not safe in Scotland because Rangers fans will kill them. 

https://cnn.iprima.cz/skotsky-fanousek-cechum-bych-ted-cestu-do-glasgow-neradil-mohlo-by-to-bolet-22057

Both sets of fans have been horrendous on Twitter, a total embarrassment to both clubs. 

Now, after the comments of the Sky commentator yesterday, The Slava chairman has challenged the fact that Kudela is being portrayed as guilty in the media before a trial and he want's to insure a fair investigation. He mentioned his Rangers counterparts interview yesterday. 

From various threads, Slavia are claiming to have evidence that will exonerate Kudela, They also have footage of Romanian midfielder Stanciu being called a gypsy by a Rangers player. Both could be empty threats. 

Personally, it has been difficult, you don't want to believe a player for your club or even someone in public life you admire would do something like this and you have the urge to defend them. But you have to step back and look at the facts and say, if they are guilty, f**k them. True of Suarez, Terry, Amoruso, Goodwillie, Adam Johnston, Ched Evans or any other player found guilty of a crime and backed blindly by some fans who can't accept it. There is a school of thought that banning athletes for racism doesn't then make them not racist and they should be given diversity and acceptance training. Personally, I don't want him at the club if he is guilty. 

Kudela looks guilty and to make excuses of what might have happened other than he was racist is just speculation and makes the person saying it look a wee bit racist as well. 

The outcome should be announced on the 5th of April now. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

Been following Kudela'gate in the Czech media. From the original interview supposedly from the manager that was removed from the site I read it on, which is why I wasn't sure it was real or not. Most of the needle was caused during the first leg. 

The Slavia manager Trpisovsky is a huge Liverpool fan. He has no playing experience and worked as a barman while manging a regional Czech team before taking over at The Czech version of Partick Thistle. He asked Gerrard to sign a jersey or a book, I have heard both since, but either way, Gerrard refused. He refused all requests for pictures or autographs from everyone. 

After the game, Rangers have an allotted time  to have a warm-down, The travelling squad had a bounce game on the whole pitch causing damage and refused to come in after the allowed time despite requests from ground staff, the Slavia manager and a UEFA official to the point that they had to switch the floodlights off to get them off the pitch. 

After the game at Ibrox, Slavia were locked out of the tunnel area, They were locked out for an hour, approximately the same time Rangers were on Slavias pitch. 

Since then, it has been a bit on a bin fire trying to follow things online due to the spamming of threads. The Czech ambassador gave an interview that seemed to say that in a bad way, Britain was a more multi-cultural society than CZ and there was more of a reaction as a result. There has been a lot made of the killing of Kamil Charyszyn and the racial intolerance in Scotland, angled specifically at eastern and central Europeans, Brexit and Rangers Unionist/Brexit leanings. We are in a situation where Michael Stewart is being quoted in the Czech media. There is an interview with a Scottish professor based in Prague on a Czech news site saying that Czechs are not safe in Scotland because Rangers fans will kill them. 

https://cnn.iprima.cz/skotsky-fanousek-cechum-bych-ted-cestu-do-glasgow-neradil-mohlo-by-to-bolet-22057

Both sets of fans have been horrendous on Twitter, a total embarrassment to both clubs. 

Now, after the comments of the Sky commentator yesterday, The Slava chairman has challenged the fact that Kudela is being portrayed as guilty in the media before a trial and he want's to insure a fair investigation. He mentioned his Rangers counterparts interview yesterday. 

From various threads, Slavia are claiming to have evidence that will exonerate Kudela, They also have footage of Romanian midfielder Stanciu being called a gypsy by a Rangers player. Both could be empty threats. 

Personally, it has been difficult, you don't want to believe a player for your club or even someone in public life you admire would do something like this and you have the urge to defend them. But you have to step back and look at the facts and say, if they are guilty, f**k them. True of Suarez, Terry, Amoruso, Goodwillie, Adam Johnston, Ched Evans or any other player found guilty of a crime and backed blindly by some fans who can't accept it. There is a school of thought that banning athletes for racism doesn't then make them not racist and they should be given diversity and acceptance training. Personally, I don't want him at the club if he is guilty. 

Kudela looks guilty and to make excuses of what might have happened other than he was racist is just speculation and makes the person saying it look a wee bit racist as well. 

The outcome should be announced on the 5th of April now. 

 

Lots going on here. 

I particularly like the insinuation that Kamara and Rangers have somehow fabricated a racial insult to get back at them for turning off the floodlights on them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Lots going on here. 

I particularly like the insinuation that Kamara and Rangers have somehow fabricated a racial insult to get back at them for turning off the floodlights on them. 

I don't know where you picked that up from but ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slavia have acted like horrible snivelling weasels publicly since this happened, and from the sounds of things above it seems like the Czech press are following in their footsteps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slavia's club statements are absolutely mental. Have they somehow found a way to Merge Jim Traynor with Comical Ali? Jesus christ. 

The ever-more elaborate excuses made to cover up the simple fact that their player clearly directed a racist diatribe at Kamara are genuinely embarrassing. Hopefully the UEFA give the c**t a massive ban, ie in excess of 12 months. A feeble fine and 8 game ban is of course far more likely. We can but hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stewart is an enormous p***k and I’m amazed anyone has any respect for him at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...