Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, Baz Chuckle said:

As sickening as the racism that Kamara was on the receiving end of, lest we forget that he earns his living off the back of exploiting sectarian, hatred and violence.

I have no sympathy. 

Just wow. What a tragic outlook on life that you have no sympathy for a man that’s just claimed he has been racially abused.

I pity you.

4 hours ago, Baz Chuckle said:

As sickening as the racism that Kamara was on the receiving end of, lest we forget that he earns his living off the back of exploiting sectarian, hatred and violence.

I, myself, was once on the receiving end of a kicking at a game at the hands of Rangers fans outside my home end, all because I wore my club colours..

It was a sectarian attack - even though I have nothing to do with religion.

I’m sorry Kamra - you earn your comfortable lifestyle off the back of violent attacks on the likes of me.

I have no sympathy. 

So if one of the rangers women players were raped, you would hsve no sympathy because they earn money from football? 

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Why are you sending this to me and why is it relevant to what I said? Unless you agree that Kamara deserves no support or sympathy?

I hope you have sympathy for a man who appears to have suffered racism at the club you support?

10 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

I hope you have sympathy for a man who appears to have suffered racism at the club you support?

Of course I do.

Again though, I have no idea why it has been directed at me in response to my comments?

20 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Screenshot_20210320-125433_Twitter.thumb.jpg.07c8da0ae041c1c2c4996117d2b6bcf3.jpg

The look on kudela's teammates face says it all, he either heard it or believed it, 

That same player (Sima) sprinted over to stop Rangers players attacking Kudela on the park, so I'm not sure if he's as horrified as you think.  He's the one holding Aribo back just before the yellow cards.  

That same player (Sima) sprinted over to stop Rangers players attacking Kudela on the park, so I'm not sure if he's as horrified as you think.  He's the one holding Aribo back just before the yellow cards.  
I thought he took his time to get over tbh. It was a slight jog more than a sprint. Pedantic maybe but it certainly didn't look like someone absolutely determined to stop his teammate getting a hiding.

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

Of course I do.

Again though, I have no idea why it has been directed at me in response to my comments?

Possibly because it's happening at the club you support and not 1 Rangers supporter on here has condemned it or the cover up of it.

6 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Possibly because it's happening at the club you support and not 1 Rangers supporter on here has condemned it or the cover up of it.

I was completely unaware of it until it was sent to me there, happy to condemn it. Still quite a weak reason to send it to me in response to what I said.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

I was completely unaware of it until it was sent to me there, happy to condemn it. Still quite a weak reason to send it to me in response to what I said.

Fair enough and we'll done on condemning.

I'll be surprised if many of your fans join you.

Your club kitman has been getting away with his bigoted behaviour for years.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
7 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I thought he took his time to get over tbh. It was a slight jog more than a sprint. Pedantic maybe but it certainly didn't look like someone absolutely determined to stop his teammate getting a hiding.

Yeah maybe that's fair, however it's his face that's being used as proof of how horrified he was etc and he does go over unlike Olayinka who I think fully believed Kamara, he looks angry and you can see him shouting something at Kúdela right after Kamara shouts "racist, racist!". 

The twitter clip that gets shared of the whole thing cuts out the first bit where the players are standing either side of the injured player as well, you can see Kamara and Kúdela talking from a distance, I'd love to know what tame comment melted Kudela's brain to go and do that. 

I'm no really here for Slavia getting kicked out of Europe, they do need to make an example of Kúdela though and I'm sure what they do won't be enough. 

On the complaining that one of their players (doesn't matter which one) has been attacked after the game etc, the narrative that they are liars is a bit shitty IMO, I'd happily back Kamara for any kind of post match punch or attempt but Rangers should have adequate security to keep everyone seperate, I think UEFA will take a pretty dim view on player safety issues (depressingly moreso than racism).  

Imagine 3 days after the incident, it's 10am on a Sunday morning and you're playing whataboutery and deflecting away from a serious racial incident on a football forum....

No, you can't imagine doing that? Neither can I because that would be beyond pathetic, you must be an extremely bitter, obsessive attention seeker to not keep this stuff to yourself. 

17 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Fair enough and we'll done on condemning.

I'll be surprised if many of your fans join you.

Your club kitman has been getting away with his bigoted behaviour for years.

For someone who claims to support a junior team, you seem to have an awful lot to say regarding one side of the old firm, and barely heehaw about the other

10 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

For someone who claims to support a junior team, you seem to have an awful lot to say regarding one side of the old firm, and barely heehaw about the other

I don't support a Junior team.

I support a team who play at level 6 in the Pyramid. 

There is no such thing as Junior football in the West of Scotland. 

I notice you have yet to condemn the in built racism at your club.

When one of my club's fans was racist I reported it the police. 

Edited by WilliamBragg

18 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Imagine 3 days after the incident, it's 10am on a Sunday morning and you're playing whataboutery and deflecting away from a serious racial incident on a football forum....

No, you can't imagine doing that? Neither can I because that would be beyond pathetic, you must be an extremely bitter, obsessive attention seeker to not keep this stuff to yourself. 

Any reason you have failed to condemn racism at the club you support?

Do you deny Jimmy Bell has been outed as a sectarian bigot on many occasions?

My only bitterness is watching bus loads of people leaving my town to support the evil twins instead of supporting their local club.

Your club and Celtic were both built on West of Scotland sectarian bigotry. 

You would never be the size you are without it.

Edited by WilliamBragg

3 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Any reason you have failed to condemn racism at the club you support?

Do you deny Jimmy Bell has been outed as a sectarian bigot on many occasions?

My only bitterness is watching bus loads of people leaving my town to support the evil twins instead of supporting their local club.

You've said this last part before but you seemingly care more about Rangers than all the other diddies considering you spam all of our threads with your shitposts, looking for attention and looking for an argument, the fact you're willing to do this on the subject of racism is just quite frankly reprehensible. 

Why don't you go start a thread with all your concerns rather than polluting this one with your inane drivel?