Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

You can tell we're doing well considering this is the first time I've seen a Rangers thread predominantly filled with Rangers fans. Long may it continue. 

Who could we all get next round? Does us coming first mean we avoid the "glamour" games? 

6 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Balogun, McLaughlin and Bassey all look solid at Europa League level despite coming from a far lower level. 

McLaughlin looks a relaxed goalie.

Balogun and Bassey are playing to a well-worked system wherein we can perm any 10 outfield players from 18 and not be found out - as we saw tonight.

39 minutes ago, G51 said:

What's the cardio equivalent of an EBT?

This - fake asthma

22 of 35 Liverpool players have medical exemptions for all sorts of "treatments" due to their asthma.

Coincidently or not at the managers old club, although it's supposedly something Klopp brought from Dortmund.

Edited by Dylangt7

39 minutes ago, Dylangt7 said:

This - fake asthma

22 of 35 Liverpool players have medical exemptions for all sorts of "treatments" due to their asthma.

Coincidently or not at the managers old club, although it's supposedly something Klopp brought from Dortmund.

Surprised Hearts didn't try that during their time under Vlad the Inhaler...

Anyone seen my coat?

Not a fan of the Auld Firm (understatement)! but got to acknowledge how well Rangers have done in the group. To be absolutely fair, it was a favourable draw considering who they could have got, but still did better than most would have predicted. 
Only downside is that we’ve got to suffer the double act of Rob McLean and Alex Rae for a while. Let’s not actually commentate on the game. We’ll just chat about Rangers. Bloody nauseating . 

1 minute ago, sydney said:

Not a fan of the Auld Firm (understatement)! but got to acknowledge how well Rangers have done in the group. To be absolutely fair, it was a favourable draw considering who they could have got, but still did better than most would have predicted. 
Only downside is that we’ve got to suffer the double act of Rob McLean and Alex Rae for a while. Let’s not actually commentate on the game. We’ll just chat about Rangers. Bloody nauseating . 

You are correct that it was a favourable draw but I'd still say that 14 points was unexpectedly good. 

The issue is Rob McLean is that he is boring as hell.

4 minutes ago, DMCs said:

You are correct that it was a favourable draw but I'd still say that 14 points was unexpectedly good. 

And Alex Rae is a complete brain donor.

He referred to Itten taking a "snapchat" tonight when he was trying to say snapshot. Also gave the second goal to Kent!

3 minutes ago, DMCs said:

I agree that 14 points is excellent. Could well have been more considering Benfica away. Although Benfica probably could or should have won at Ibrox. 

1 minute ago, sydney said:

I agree that 14 points is excellent. Could well have been more considering Benfica away. Although Benfica probably could or should have won at Ibrox. 

Yes, I think we were clinical at Ibrox but they were the better side. Similar to how it worked out in the double header against Porto last season actually.