Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Agree, never a penalty in a million years. I'm not surprised VAR didnt overturn it though, but I'm maybe surprised they didnt ask the ref to go look at it on the monitor.
Like it or not, he did kick him. Almost certainly not enough for him to go down but enough that VAR couldn't rule it a clear and obvious error.

Yes, with those stacks of chances Antwerp have had to score...[emoji848]
No they scored a good header and rangers gave away a blatant penalty, hence the 2 goals deserved unlike the sheer luck of a keeper making a complete arse of it.

[emoji1787]

WTF has being involved at such a low level got to do with thinking you're a manager at European level, or to give an opinion on a Rangers game im watching? [emoji1787][emoji1787]

About as relevant experience as playing football manager or jumpers for goalposts doon the park FFS.

No, that experience does not make me think my opinion is any better than anyone elses on the games I watch. It's just my opinion based on what I see.

And FWIW, being involved in football isn't a mistake I'll make again and I definitely don't "think I'm a football manager".

Anyway, Rangers continuing their recent run of form. Unlucky with the penalty, but poor goals to lose. Big half for them.