Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Think first ten, last 25 rangers had the better of the play, you’d expect it to be close.

What a wonderful pass from Davis. 

Think that PSV player got pretty fucking lucky, whatever was he thinking with his arm in the air like that?

ref has been really good too, lots of letting play run and not letting fouls niggle away at it. PSV’s right hand side seem to be on a few final warnings which bodes well too.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Fair to say we've got far more than you, sadly. Take your fair share of the c***s.

I feel for you,  I really do. As an economic refugee living in glasgow that’s a nope. Nah. Ta. Tories have no place in Scotland.  Unless you are a Union Jack waving eejit that is fully in to self harm.

Good game, some lovely football.  Their goal was a bit scrappy but they are very threatening going down the right. 

Very well worked equaliser.  I think if we can score next,  we could still win by a couple.  2-1 wouldn't be a disaster but I think we need a 2 or 3 goal margin.  I don’t think Tillman has really got going yet.  Very surprised that PSV haven't had a booking yet. 

We need more from Tillman and Kent in the second half. 

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

McLaughlin is decent, but even at 105, McGregor is the superior keeper. Any reason why McLaughlin in first choice these days?

McGregor's doctor has probably advised him to keep his blood pressure low, being that seething for that many years can't be healthy.

For a decent end to end game, there's a surprisingly shite atmosphere.
It'll be one of the loudest atmospheres in Europe according to the commentator. No idea how he came to that conclusion given Rangers fans were silent for the vast majority of their final.

Think Rangers need a 3-1 win here to have a chance of progression. Anything less and I'd fancy PSV.