Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

People who play drums at the football almost certainly have zero friends or discernible personality.
Proper losers who surely cant actually pay attention to the game they pay good money to go to.
As a drummer myself (outwith football) most of them have a loose grasp of any sort of technique or timing....literally the two main skills in drumming

3 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
10 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:
People who play drums at the football almost certainly have zero friends or discernible personality.
Proper losers who surely cant actually pay attention to the game they pay good money to go to.

As a drummer myself (outwith football) most of them have a loose grasp of any sort of technique or timing....literally the two main skills in drumming

I bet they couldn't do a paradiddle if their life depended on it. Pretty much the first thing you're taught.

1 minute ago, jimmy boo said:

McCoist...defender was lucky but it was the right decision.....eh??

He meant that the defender had his arm in a stupid position to start with and was lucky that the ball wasnt a couple inches further down the arm.

Defender was lucky as f**k. But it was the right decision.

3 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

I bet they couldn't do a paradiddle if their life depended on it. Pretty much the first thing you're taught.

Dont know about paradiddle, but i bet him and the guys singing along all game are para-diddies.

Sorry.

Edited by Jacky1990