Jump to content

Our Wee Champions League Spot in Europe - Season 2022/23


The_Kincardine

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, DMCs said:

It doesn't sound like he will be starting though which is concern. I can't see us turning this round to be honest. Horrendous performance out there cost us the tie.

I fear that you may be correct. My hope is to score just before half time, then bring on Morelos and Kent for the second half and go "baws oot" for it. 

I'm as certain as I can be that if USG score at any point, it's "tie over" ☹️

Of course, if GVB doesn't start our Dynamic Duo, and we go out, he'll get pelters. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I fear that you may be correct. My hope is to score just before half time, then bring on Morelos and Kent for the second half and go "baws oot" for it. 

I'm as certain as I can be that if USG score at any point, it's "tie over" ☹️

Of course, if GVB doesn't start our Dynamic Duo, and we go out, he'll get pelters. 

I think Morelos will start tonight and Kent won't come on unless we are needing a goal with 20/30 minutes left. 

If we go out it's 100% GVB's fault but not because we've had some injury issues and he wasn't willing to risk players. Entirely down to his negative approach to the first leg and the fact that he didn't change it quick enough when it was apparent how poor we were.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, stressball said:

Rangers started at 5/1 to qualify this morning…

It’s now 2.5/1.

 

Lot of confident folk putting big money on it.

Well, no point in having a punt on football unless you're going to be a damn fool about it... Rangers to win 4-0.... 25/1. 

Edited by Salt n Vinegar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Just been digging... the match isn't on TV? The first leg was, but not the second? What sort of a system is that? 

I’m sure it’s on rangers tv for a tenner, not sure if it’s cause it’s not a sell out that it hasn’t been sold to a uk broadcaster. 
 

Rangers have never overturned a 2-0 1st leg deficit, I expect that to change tonight. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

I’m sure it’s on rangers tv for a tenner, not sure if it’s cause it’s not a sell out that it hasn’t been sold to a uk broadcaster. 
 

Rangers have never overturned a 2-0 1st leg deficit, I expect that to change tonight. 

My lad checked the Rangers website and there appears tobe no ticket availability. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

My lad checked the Rangers website and there appears tobe no ticket availability. 

Looks like a sell out now, you’d think someone would’ve taken up the tv rights, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Apart from Rangers TV, is there any channel showing this live?

I second this, can't be bothered listening to their thick as f**k commentators. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Apart from Rangers TV, is there any channel showing this live?

Found a french stream.  Not making much of whats being said.  So it's like listening to Kris Boyd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The_Kincardine changed the title to Our Wee Champions League Spot in Europe - Season 2022/23

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...